Last updated on May 12th, 2021
Welcome to our post on the best gyms in Warsaw and everything you need to know about working out around the area. It won’t take us long to cover just about everything you need to know about fitness in your area.
We can’t think of a better way to start off then by discussing the best Warsaw gyms. Once they are out of the way we will talk about the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms around town.
We know many of you are going to be interested in the best pilates and yoga studios near you. As we continue to move forward other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
Everyone reading this probably loves the gym but isn’t your only option for cardio so the top outdoor recreations areas in the region and around Poland will be listed. And to finish things off we will tell you about the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
We have written about tons of cities around Europe outside of Poland in the past which you can look through here if interested.
Best Gyms In Warsaw
Here is our list of the best gyms in Warsaw for working out:
- Holmes Place at Grzybowska 63
- Cityfit at Twarda 18
- Calypso Fitness at Nowoursynowska 154A
- Fitness Club S4 at Puławska 39
- Saturn Fitness at Widok 26
- Mcfit Gym Mokotów at Wołoska 16
- X-Gym & Fitness 24 at Wolska 19/25
- Arena Wspinaczkowa Makak at Palisadowa 20/22
- Crux Boulder at Hoża 51
If you are looking for a 24 hour gym near you try Fitness Club S4, Mcfit Gym Mokotów, or X-Gym & Fitness 24. For a pool you will need to sign up for Holmes Place. We are not aware of any gyms with a tennis or basketball court.
Group zumba or aerobic dance classes can be found at Holmes Place, Cityfit, Calypso Fitness, Saturn Fitness, and Mcfit Gym Mokotów.Crux Boulder would be the best indoor rock climbing gym in the area.
We also do not know of any places that have childcare while you workout.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
Fit & Fun at Piotra Wysockiego 51 is a great place to go for indoor cycling classes. There are also more group spinning classes at Holmes Place and Calypso Fitness.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
If you have dreams of being the next world champion these boxing and MMA gyms may help lead you in the right direction:
- Academia Gorila at Mikołaja Kopernika 36/40
- Palestra at B Łopuszańska 38
- Knockout Gym at Sándora Petöfiego 3
- Legia Warsaw. Boxing Club at Waldorffa 31
- Uniq Fight Club at VI Poprzeczna 23
- Ksw Cross Fight Gym at Ludwika Rydygiera 19/220
- Fit-Fight Club at 02-777 Stefana Szolc-Rogozińskiego 11
- Dragon’s Den Fight Club at Bobrowiecka 9
- Akademia Walki at Kinowa 19
Holmes Place, Cityfit, and Saturn Fitness all have cardio boxing classes.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Warsaw
We bet many of you would enjoy these Warsaw yoga or pilates studios:
- Yoga Foksal at Foksal 10
- Joga Studio Grzegorza Nieściera at Ludwika Waryńskiego 9
- Fitology Klub Jogi i Fitnessu at Siedmiogrodzka 1
- Yogamudra at Jana i Jędrzeja Śniadeckich 17
- Yogitribe at aleja “Solidarności” 129/131/m202
- Nays-Yoga at B Adgar Plaza Postępu 17B
- Pilates w Pełni at Wąwozowa 3/67
- Yoga Beat Studio at Wilcza 46
In addition to the above there are also group yoga and pilates classes at Holmes Place, Cityfit, Calypso Fitness, and Mcfit Gym Mokotów.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to workout bootcamps and you can find some here like:
Holmes Place and Yoga Beat Studio both offer group barre exercise classes.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When you want to get some sun and go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms in Warsaw you can try these outdoor recreation areas around Poland:
- Górka Szczęśliwicka
- Kartingowy Narodowy
- Wake Family Brwinów
- Zegrzyńskie Lake
- Forest Park Outlet
- Kampinos National Park
- Ukiel Lake
- Powsin Park
- Rawka River
- Liwiec River
- Świder E|RRiver
- Ciszyca Beach
- Morskie Oko Lake Trail
- The Czarny Staw Pod Rysami Lake
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Warsaw
These sporting goods stores are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Multan Extreme at al. Jana Pawła II 32
- Bladeville at Ptasia 2
- Alpin Sklep at ul. Batorego 39
- Go Sport at Ostrobramska 75B
- Polar Sport Warszawa at Łucka 18
- Decathlon at Aleja Krakowska 81
Home Gym Equipment Near You
The list we just shared is likely to have some options but you can also buy home gym equipment at:
Just so you know we have also covered:
- Gyms, Fitness, & Yoga in Minsk
- Gyms, Fitness, & Yoga in Kiev
- Gyms, Fitness, & Yoga in Budapest
- Gyms, Fitness, & Yoga in Prague
Enjoy Working Out At Warsaw Gyms
All of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you are ready whenever you are. We would be grateful if you could help us out by sharing your own local fitness tips or letting us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Warsaw or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.