Our post on the best gyms in Prague should cover just about all there is to know about working out near you. We know your time can’t be wasted so we will get right to it.
We can’t think of a more practical way to begin then by listing the best Prague gyms. Once they have been covered in full we will be moving on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in your area.
Local yoga and pilates studios will come next and we know many of you are curious about them. As the post progresses more topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will get a shout out.
The gym is great but so is getting a little sun so the top outdoor recreations areas around the Czech Republic will be listed. And the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you will take us out of here.
You can look through more of our posts on Europe outside of the Czech Republic at that link.
Best Gyms In Prague
Here is our list of the best gyms in Prague for working out:
- Ordeus Spa & Wellness Center at Na Dlouhém lánu 563
- Aquapalace Praha at Pražská 138
- Form Factory Premium Fitness Karlín at Křižíkova 213/44
- Sports Center YMCA at 12 Na Poříčí 1041/12
- Living Well Health Club & Spa at Hilton Prague Pobřežní 1
- Crossfit Meat Factory at Prvního pluku 8a
- Euforie Smíchov at Štefánikova 43a
- Factory Pro Prague at Milady Horákové 116/109
- Fittop Wellness Centrum at Seifertova 49
- Climbing Center Smíchoff at Křížová 1018/6
The top five on that list should all have a pool for swimming laps or just relaxing in the water after your workout. Those who are interested in local group zumba or aerobic dance classes can head to Aquapalace, Form Factory Premium Fitness, Euforie Smíchov, or Factory Pro.
Climbing Center Smíchoff would be the best indoor rock climbing gym near you. We are not aware of any quality 24 hour gyms or options for childcare while you work out.
If you do know of any high quality options for 24 hour access or childcare please mention them in the comments at the end of the post so we can check them out and potentially add them to the list, thanks.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
These indoor cycling and spinning studios near you are a wonderful way to get the cardio you desire:
Aquapalace, Form Factory Premium Fitness, Sport Center YMCA, and Living Well Health Club & Spa from our initial best gyms in Prague list also offer group indoor cycling classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
Those who aspire to be the next world champion can get the training they need at these boxing and MMA gyms in your area:
- Lanna Gym at Svatoslavova 771/7
- Tiger Gym at Makovského 1349/2A
- Tiger Team at 2A V Občanském domově 1511
- MMA Praha at Dělnická 531
- Celebrity Boxing Place at Dolnoměcholupská 209
- Jungle Bjj at Za Elektrárnou 419/7
There are more group cardio boxing classes at Aquapalace, Form Factory Premium Fitness, and Living Well Health Club & Spa.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Prague
We bet many of you would enjoy these Prague yoga or pilates studios:
- Bikram Yoga Prague at Na Pankráci – průchod mezi č.p. 121 a 125
- Yoga Movement at Na Zatlance 1151/8
- Karma Yoga Studio at Korunní 25
- Jógovna at Jindřišská 5
- Iyengar Yoga Institute at Vodičkova 15
- Pilates & Flow at Bělohorská 260/39
- Studio Pilates Praha at Dr. Zikmunda Wintra 383
More local yoga and pilates lessons are available at Cordeus Spa & Wellness Center, Aquapalace, Form Factory Premium Fitness, Sport Center YMCA, Living Well Health Club & Spa, Euforie Smíchov, and Factory Pro. There are also pilates classes at Fittop Wellness Centrum.
With so many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more we really don’t know what you are after. The links to the above studios should help you figure out which one is best for you.
When you really want to get in shape quick you can try out Bootcamps s. r. o. at Evropská 370 which is a really good workout bootcamp.
We are not aware of any quality barre exercise studios near you. However there are group barre workout classes at Form Factory Premium Fitness.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When you want to get some sun you can go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms in Prague at one of these outdoor recreation areas around the Czech Republic:
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- Pravčická brána
- River Kamenice
- Sazava River
- Vltava River
- Wild Sarka Natural Reserve
- Prokopske Valley Natural Reserve
- Stromovka Park
- Císařský Ostrov
- Jezdecká Společnost Císařský Ostrov
- Jeseniky Mountains
- Riegrovy Sady
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Prague
You may need to buy some things that will help you workout or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Prague are:
- Hudysport Praha at Na Perštýně 355
- Rock Point at Martinská 2
- A3 Sport at Václavské nám. 794/38
- Jb Sport at Dlážděná 1491
- Harfa Sport at Českomoravská 41
- Hanibal Sport at 16 Korunní 732
- Nike Factory Store at Ul. Pulawska 42E
- Adidas at Průmyslová 440
Home Gym Equipment Near You
You can probably find some at those stores we just listed, but you can also buy home gym equipment in your area at:
Just so you know we have also discussed some other cities outside of the Czech Republic like:
- The Best Gyms Near You in Berlin
- The Best Gyms Near You in Vienna
- The Best Gyms Near You in Budapest
- The Best Gyms Near You in Warsaw
Enjoy Working Out At Prague Gyms
You just learned about a whole lot of gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out in your area your confidence should be sky high. It would really help both us and our readers if you could let us know if we said anything incorrect or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Prague or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.