Last updated on June 9th, 2021
In this post about the best gyms in Minsk we will try to cover just about all there is to know about working out near you. We know your time can’t be wasted so we will get right to it.
We can’t think of a more practical way to start this off then by listing the best Minsk gyms. Once they have been covered in full we will be moving on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as the top boxing and MMA gyms in the area.
Pilates and yoga studios near you will come next and we know many of you are curious about them. As the post progresses more topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will get a shout out.
The gym is great but so is getting a little sun so the top outdoor recreations areas around Belarus will be listed. And the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you will take us out of here.
Those that are curious can check out our other posts on European cities outside of Belarus at that link.
Best Gyms In Minsk
When you want to get a great workout head to one of these best gyms in Minsk:
- Lifestyle Fitness & Gym at 76A Masherova Ave.
- Goldie’s Gym at Clara Zetkin 51a
- Gym24 at Etc. Winners 7A
- Klukvagym at Lopatina 7a
- Fox Club Fitnes-Klub at Grushevskaya 83
- Global Fitness at Pobediteley Ave 4
- Skalodrom Trapetsiya at Partizanskiy Prospekt 2/1
Those who need access any time can go to Gym24 all hours of the day. Skalodrom Trapetsiya would get the nod for best indoor rock climbing gym near you.
Group zumba or aerobic dance classes are available at Lifestyle Fitness & Gym, Klukvagym, and Global Fitness. If you happen to know of any good gyms with childcare while you workout or good pools for swimming laps in the area please tell us in the comments at the end of this post.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Studiya Sayklinga Fabrika at Ulitsa Levkova 30 is the best dedicated indoor cycling studio we know of. We would be surprised if there aren’t more group spinning classes in Belarus in the near future.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
Those who aspire to be the next world champion can get the training they need at these boxing and MMA gyms:
- Trenazhernyy Zal Boksa at Vulitsa Chkalava 9/2
- Akademiya MMA at Vulica Kaĺvaryjskaja 4
- Olympic Gym & Fight at Ulitsa Petra Glebki 2
- Hurkou Boxing Club at Vulica Miasnikova 78
- Gymbox at Prospekte Pobeditelei 11
- Gridin Gym at Vulica Ložynskaja 14
Additional group cardio boxing classes are available at Lifestyle Fitness & Gym, Klukvagym, and Global Fitness.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Minsk
We are sure that most of you would enjoy these Minsk yoga or pilates studios:
- Yoga Place at Vulica Kastryčnickaja 16
- Yogin at Vulica Pietrusia Broŭki 4а
- Yogaspot.by at Dzerzhinsky 11 #837
- Yogahall at Praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 51
- Proyoga at Vulica Kirily Turaўskaga 2
- Happy Studiya Fitnesa at #232 Oktoberpl. 1
Lifestyle Fitness & Gym and Klukvagym from our best Minsk gyms list also have yoga and pilates classes. There are group pilates lessons at Global Fitness as well.
Look, there are tons of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more so we really don’t know which you prefer. The links to the above studios should help you end up in the right place.
We are not aware of any workout bootcamps in the area at this time.
Unfortunately we also do not know of any barre exercise studios or gyms near you with group barre exercise classes. We bet that changes soon.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
As we mentioned before the gym is not the only place to work out. Many people prefer to run or ride bikes outside and some great places for outdoor recreation in this area of Belarus are:
- Victory Park
- Loshitsa Park
- Gorky Park
- Peramohi Park
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park
- Botanical Gardens
- Yanka Kupala Park
- Alexandrovsky Public Garden
- Sendai Public Garden
- Svislach River
- Mir and Nesvizh Castles
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Minsk
These Minsk sporting goods stores are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Vimpex Sport Store at Partizanskiy Prospekt 13
- Dominant Boardshop at Dzerzhinsky Ave 11
- Sportmaster at Prospekt Dzerzhinskogo 106
- Element at Dzerzhinsky Ave 15
- Nike Store at 8 Nemiga St
- Adidas at Rabochiy lane 1
Home Gym Equipment
Those Minsk sporting goods stores will likely have some home gym equipment, but you can also find more at:
- Overtime Megasport-Vostok at Vulica Piatra Mscislaŭca #20
- Fitness Tekhnologii Ooo at Praspiekt Niezaliežnasci 169
- Salon Spartyŭnych Trenažoraŭ at Ulitsa Umanskaya 54
By the way we have also written about:
In case you want to compare the fitness scene here to some other towns in Europe outside of Belarus.
Enjoy Working Out At Minsk Gyms
We wish we had more to offer but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots in Belarus, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next.
It would really help both us and our readers if you could let us know if we said anything incorrect or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Minsk or working out in whichever way you prefer.