Thanks for checking out this post on the best gyms in Kiev. Our goal is to share as much info about working out near you as we can in as short of a time as possible.
Since the majority of you are here for the best Kiev gyms they will be the star of our opening section. Once they have been discussed in full detail we will move on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area.
Following that we will move on to the best yoga and pilates studios in town. Workout bootcamps and barre exercises are more popular than ever so we will jump right into them as well.
When the weather is nice you may prefer to work out under the sun so we will share some of the top outdoor recreations areas in this part of Ukraine. And to wrap it all up the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you will take us out of here.
You might want to check out some of our other local gyms guides for Europe at that link.
Best Gyms In Kiev
These best gyms in Kiev are great spots to go for a quality workout:
- Sports Life at Leo Tolstoy 57 BC 101 Tower
- Sky Fitness at Pl. Sportivnaya 1a, 10th fl
- Workshop at Slava Havela Blvd 6з
- Atlant Gym Fitness Center at Vadyma Hetmana St 46B
- Bodyart Fitness at Mechnykova St 3
- Fitness Club Leonardo at Bohdana Khmel’nyts’koho St 17/52а
- Timur Gym at Verkhnii Val St 16/4
- Hyperion-Climbing Stand at Kostiantynivska St 73
- Tsekh Climbing Gym at Semyi Khokhlovykh 8
- Climbing Gym Up at Holosiivskyi Prospekt 27
Anyone that is hoping for a swimming pool can go to Sports Life, Sky Fitness, or Fitness Club Leonardo. Sports Life also has zumba and group aerobic dance classes.
You should be able to find childcare while you work out at Timur Gym, Hyperion-Climbing Stand, or Tsekh Climbing Gym. The bottom three on the list would be the best indoor rock climbing gyms in town.
We are not aware of any high quality 24 hour gyms near you. If you do know of one please leave us a message in the comments and if the info checks out we will be happy to add it to the list.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Mixer Gym at Ivana Vyhovskoho St 9 has popular group cycling classes. We hope that more spinning studios open up in the future.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
For some serious training try out these boxing and MMA gyms:
- All Stars Boxing Club at Lobanovskyi Ave, 119B
- Spartabox at Verkhnii Val St 24
- Puncher Boxing Club Kyiv at Predslavynska St 35
- Kiko Boxing Club at Simon Petlyura 4
- Risen Team Boxing Club at Koval’s’kyi Ln 19
- Prestyzh at Vadyma Hetmana St 22б
- Greka MMA at Zhashkivska St 20
- Fight Family at Lva Tolstoho St 55
- Nikko Fight Club at Ushyns’koho St 28
- Germes Club MMA at Dmytrivska St 33
Sky Fitness is another place to go for group cardio boxing classes.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Kiev
One of our more popular sections, here are the best yoga and pilates studios near you:
- Yoha Studiya Sidersʹkoho at Kazimir Malevich St 86G
- Yogahot at Obolonska Naberezhna St 1К2
- Ishvara at Venhniy Val St 16/4
- Vedalife at Holosiivska St 17
- Kyiv Hot Yoga Studio at Observatorna St 23
- Yog Studio Ganesh at Velyka Vasylkivska St 66
- Stretching at Pankivska St 7
You can also try out the group yoga and pilates classes at Sky Fitness and Bodyart Fitness. Plus Sports Life has yoga lessons, while Timur Gym has pilates classes.
We hope you understand that there are far too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know exactly what you are after. The above studios should cover just about all of your needs.
If you have been stuck in a rut these workout bootcamps could give you that edge we all sometimes need:
At the moment we do not know of any barre studios or gyms with barre fitness classes in Kiev. If you do please tell us in the comments so that we can add that info to this page, thanks.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
On a sunny day consider hiking, riding bikes, or just being active at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- Druzhby Narodiv Park
- Desenka Rivers
- Park Landscape Alley
- Crimean Mountains
- Hryshko National Botanical Garden
- Golden Gate
- Taras Shevchenko Park
- Babi Yar
- Dnipro River
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Kiev
These Kiev sporting goods stores are a good option when you need new gear or equipment:
- Svit Sportu at Kostiantynivska St 21
- Extremstyle at Hlybochytska St 53
- Komanda Ex at Mykhailivs’ka St 15
- Vse Dlya Tenisu at Lobanovskyi Ave 40
- Decathlon at Stepana Bandery Ave 15G
- Nike at Khreschatyk St 32B
Home Gym Equipment
Our last list will probably also have some but you can buy more home gym equipment at:
- Fitnessdom at Borysohlibska St 17/1
- Nautilus Inc at Mykhaila Boichuka St 34
- Bh Fitness at Vyshhorodska St 45
- Tov Sporttop at Petropavlivska Borshagivka St Soborna 6
By the way we have also written about:
Enjoy Working Out At Kiev Gyms
Well guys, for now that is all that we have to share with you. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be updating this page often so that these lists stay fresh.
Our readers would really appreciate it if you would let us know if we said anything incorrect or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Kiev or working out in whichever way you prefer.