The best gyms in Stuttgart and a lot more about working out near you will be discussed in detail for you today. We know your time is of utmost importance so we will try to get right to it.
Diving right in to the best Stuttgart gyms seems like the wisest way to get this one going. Up next we will talk about the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, and our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area will get a shout out as well.
We know many of you are going to be interested in the best pilates and yoga studios near you. As we continue to move forward other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
The gym is great but isn’t your only option for cardio so there will be a lengthy list of the top outdoor recreations areas in the region. And to finish things off we will tell you about the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
Working out in Germany is something that we have written about many times on our site.
Best Gyms In Stuttgart
The best Stuttgart gyms to get a great workout at are:
- Elements Fitness & Wellness at Feinstr. 4
- Mg-Fitness at Gutenbergstr. 60A
- Sanogym at Johannesstr. 58A
- Move-Factory Fitness at Landhausstr. 192
- Clever Fit at Handwerkstr. 4
- Step Sports & Spa at Wankelstr. 10
- Puls Fit & Wellness Club at Seidenstr. 20
- East Side Gym at Ostendstr. 106
- Fitness Express at Industriestr. 58
- Smile X Fitness Studio at Daimlerstr. 67
- Jonny M. Club Königstrasse Fitnessstudi at Königstr. 32
- Vels Die Boulderhalle at Handwerkstr. 21
- Dav Kletterzentrum at Friedrich-Strobel-Weg 3
Vels Die Boulderhalle would be the top indoor rock climbing gym in the area. For group zumba or aerobic dance classes head to Elements Fitness and Wellness , Mg-Fitness, Move-Factory Fitness, or Puls Fit & Wellness Club.
If you need a gym with childcare while you work out try Elements Fitness and Wellness or Dav Kletterzentrum. We are not aware of any 24 hour gyms near you.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
We don’t know of any dedicated indoor cycling studios here but there are group spinning classes at Elements Fitness and Wellness, Mg-Fitness, and Puls Fit & Wellness Club.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
You can improve your technique a lot by going to these local boxing and MMA gyms:
- Boxring Stuttgart e.V. at Osterbronnstr. 72
- Stallion Gym at Wernerstr. 119
- Impacto Team at Haußmannstr. 146B
- Pitt’s Muay Thai GYM at Hackstr. 13-15
- Krav Maga Authentics at Vaihinger Str. 149A
- Kong’s Gym at Stuttgarter Str. 106/S106
Elements Fitness and Wellness, Move-Factory Fitness, Puls Fit & Wellness Club, and Step Sports & Spa also have cardio boxing classes.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Stuttgart
We bet many of you would enjoy these Stuttgart yoga or pilates studios:
- Jivana Yoga Studio at Am Kochenhof 10
- Yoga Loft at Breitscheidstr. 106A
- Om Yoga Stuttgart at Gutenbergstr. 77a
- Mattengold Yoga & Pilates at Renzwiesen 6
- Yoga-Ma at Schockenriedstr. 4 B
For more group yoga and pilates classes you can try Elements Fitness and Wellness, Mg-Fitness, Move-Factory Fitness, Step Sports & Spa, Fitness Express and Puls Fit & Wellness Club. Sanogym also has pilates classes.
With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or more and we really don’t know what you are after. Check out those links to the above studios and choose the right one for your personal needs.
One of these workout bootcamps could be just what it takes to get you going in the right direction:
Fitness Express is another place to find workout bootcamps.
Currently we are not aware of any barre exercise studios or gyms with barre workouts near you.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When you want to get some sun and go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best local gyms in your area try these outdoor recreation areas:
- Freizeit Park Rutesheim
- Killesberg Park
- Grabkapelle Rotenburg
- The Grabkapelle on Württemberg Hill
- Neckar Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Stuttgart
These Stuttgart sporting goods stores are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Jack Wolfskin at Königstr. 78
- Bergwerker at Silberburgstr. 163
- Geox at Königstr. 19A
- Kollektiv-Sports at Leuschnerstr. 14
- Karstadt Sports at Königstr. 1c
- SportScheck at Kronenstr. 3
Home Gym Equipment Near You
The list we just shared will probably also have some but you can also buy home gym equipment at:
You can read more of our local fitness guides for cities like:
Enjoy Working Out At Stuttgart Gyms
All of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you are ready whenever you are. We would be grateful if you could help us out by sharing your own local fitness tips or letting us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Stuttgart or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.