Welcome to our post on the best gyms in Frankfurt that will try to cover everything you need to know about working out around the area. We know your time is valuable so we will get right to it.
The best gyms near you will be how we kick this off but there is still plenty more to come after that. We will discuss the best studios for spinning and indoor cycling, as well as the best boxing and MMA gyms you can visit in the city.
Once they are covered in full we will dive into the best pilates and yoga studios in Frankfurt. Other topics on working out near you like bootcamps and barre exercises will be getting their own sections of this local fitness guide.
You can easily get a sweat in outside of the best gyms so the top outdoor recreation areas in the region will get a mention. And following all of that we will talk about where you can buy sporting goods and home gym equipment around town.
Germany is a city we have discussed quite a few times on our site.
Best Gyms In Frankfurt
Here is our list of the best gyms in Frankfurt to work out at:
- Fitness First at Zeil 102 – 106
- Meridian Spa at Europa-Allee 6
- Elements at Bleichstr. 57
- Primetime Fitness Main Tower at Neue Mainzer Str. 52-58
- Pure Training at Zeil 57
- Fit Star Gym at Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 32
- Mcfit at Zeil 64
- Fit Seven Eleven at Taunustor 1
- Boulderwelt at August-Schanz-Str. 50
Some of you may be after 24 hour gym access and if so you need to sign up for Fit Star or McFit. The top three on the above list should all have a pool for swimming laps or relaxing.
Fitness First, Meridian Spa, Elements, Fit Star, and Fit Seven Eleven have group zumba or aerobic dance classes. Meridian Spa and Elements can both provide childcare while you work out.
Boulderwelt is one of the biggest indoor rock climbing gyms in Germany and can be a whole lot of fun.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
Those who are looking for a dedicated indoor cycling studio can go to Cycletic at Meisengasse 13-15. Additional group spinning classes are available at Fitness First, Meridian Spa, Elements, and Fit Star.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
For serious training try out these boxing and MMA gyms:
- Maingym at August-Schanz-Str. 33
- MMA Spirit at Hanauer Landstr. 291
- Art of Boxing at August-Schanz-Str. 20
- Executive Boxing Club at Kaiserstr. 5a
- Koi-Gym at Flinschstr. 51
- Pyranha MMA at Christian-Pleß-Str. 11-13, Offenbach
Those who are just after the cardio would probably be cool with the boxing classes at Fitness First, Elements, or Fit Star.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Frankfurt
We certainly can’t leave off the best local yoga or pilates studios in your area:
- Yogahaus at Gutzkowstr. 67
- Inside Yoga at Stephanstr. 3
- Kundalini Yoga Center at Gutleutstr. 169
- Ashtanga Yoga Raum at Musikantenweg 42-44
- Balance Yoga Institut at Bleichstr. 45
- The Pilates Studio at Brönnerstr. 22
Fitness First, Meridian Spa, Elements, Fit Star, and Fit Seven Eleven from our best gyms in Frankfurt list also have yoga and pilates classes. Look, there are tons of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more so we really don’t know which you prefer.
The links to the above studios should help you end up in the right place.
One of these workout bootcamps could give you that edge we all sometimes need:
You may also want to look into the workout bootcamps at Pure Gym or Fit Seven Eleven.
Barre hasn’t really caught on here yet, but there are barre exercise classes at Sybille Sohl which is located at Wolfsgangstr. 115. Plus you can find more at some other places we have already mentioned like Meridian Spa or Balance Yoga Institute.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
Going to the gym is great, but you can also try hiking, riding bikes, or just being active at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- Taunus Forest
- Gruneberg Park
- The Barefoot Path Bad Orb
- The Westerwald-Steig
- Hiking trail Holzbachschlucht
- Hiking trail Ruppertsklamm Lahnstein
- Hiking trail Hahnenbachtal
- Eiserner Steg
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Frankfurt
These Frankfurt sporting goods stores are where to buy your new gear or equipment:
- Eintracht at Zeil 106
- Frankfurter Laufshop at Große Friedberger Str. 37-39
- Mainbike at Mercatorstr. 27
- Hockeyshop Forster at Am Bornheimer Hang 4
- Alpin Basis at Große Friedberger Str. 16-20
- Railslide at New Krems 34
- Mammut Store Frankfurt at Fahrgasse 111
- Jack Wolfskin Store at Neue Kräme 30
- Globetrotter at Grusonstr. 2
- SportScheck at Schäfergasse 10
Home Gym Equipment Near You
You can probably find some at those stores we just listed, but you can also buy home gym equipment near you at:
Just so you know we have also covered:
- Gyms & Working Out in Cologne
- Gyms & Working Out in Munich
- Gyms & Working Out in Berlin
- Gyms & Working Out in Stuttgart
Enjoy Working Out At Frankfurt Gyms
All of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you are ready whenever you are. Our readers would really appreciate it if you would let us know if we said anything incorrect or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Frankfurt or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.