The best gyms in Rotterdam plus all the things we know about working out near you will be covered in full detail in this guide. We know your time is very valuable so we will get right to it.
We can’t think of a better way to kick this off then by listing the best Rotterdam gyms. Once they are out of the way we will be moving on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in your area.
The best pilates and yoga studios near you will absolutely have to get their own sections. As the post continues to progress other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
Everyone reading this probably loves their local gym but isn’t your only option for cardio so the top outdoor recreations areas in the region will be listed. And the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment in your area will wrap it all up.
Europe is obviously area that we have written about many times on our site.
Best Gyms In Rotterdam
When you want a great workout head to one of these best gyms in Rotterdam:
- David Lloyd at Energieweg 9
- Healthcity Kralingen at Kralingseweg 224
- Fit For Free at Conradstraat 40
- Crossfit Wildhearts at Bredestraathof 13
- Basic Fit at Westzeedijk 387
- Bolder Neoliet at Keilestraat 7J
- Monk Bouldergym at Ceintuurbaan 183
Basic Fit has 24 hour gym access for anyone that needs it. David Lloyd and Healthcity Kralingen both have a pool, while David Lloyd also has tennis courts.
Fit For Free and Basic Fit both offer group zumba or aerobic dance classes. Those who need childcare while they workout can get it at Healthcity Kralingen.
Monk Bouldergym is the best indoor climbing gym in the area.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Rocycle at Mariniersweg 39-41 is the top dedicated indoor cycling studio in town. You can also try the group spinning classes at Healthcity Kralingen or Fit For Free.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
If you have dreams of being the next world champion these boxing and MMA gyms in your area may help get you that belt:
- MMA Ruthless Fight Company at Schoterboshof 5
- Leon’s Boxing Club at Folkert Elsingastraat 13
- Spider Gym at De Graeffstraat 4
- Satsang BJJ at Rauwenhoffstraat
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Grappling at Rijksboom 60
- Ichi Geki Academy Holland at Nikkelstraat 21
- Fightclub-Rotterdam at Berliozstraat 7, Capelle aan den IJssel
Healthcity Kralingen and Fit For Free are more places to go for cardio boxing lessons.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Rotterdam
We bet many of you would enjoy these Rotterdam yoga or pilates studios:
- Yoga Fit at Bierstraat 123A
- Bodhi Yoga and Mindfulness at Hoogstraat 29A
- Balanzs at Mariniersweg 151
- Yogaground at Weena-Zuid 148
- Compassion Yoga Studio at Achterhaven 152
- Brenda’s Balance at Burgemeester Meineszlaan 99A
- Plts Reformer Pilates at Westblaak 161
- The Pilates Place at 160a Oostzeedijk 158a
Healthcity Kralingen has both pilates and yoga classes, while more yoga is available at Fit For Free. With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more we really don’t know what you are after.
The links to the above studios should help you figure out which one is best for you.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to local workout bootcamps and some of the best are:
- Sport & More at Veldkersweg 28
- We Are Fit at Tjaskerlaan 70
- Transform Bootcamp at Kosboulevard 1
We keep mentioning the same spots but Healthcity Kralingen and Basic Fit also put on workout bootcamps.
Balanzs from the yoga list and Healthcity Kralingen from the best Rotterdam gyms list have barre workout classes.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
When you want to get some sun you can go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms near you at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- Noord River
- Floating Forest at Rijnhaven
- Fun Forest Park
- Arboretum Trompenburg
- Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk
- Het Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Rotterdam
These sporting goods stores in your area are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Woei at Hoogstraat 65-A
- Left at Westblaak 28
- Daka Sport Outlet at Abraham van Stolkweg 82
- Aktiesport at Zuidplein Hg 831a
- De Hardloopwinkel Rotterdam at Groenendaal 33F
- Runnersworld Rotterdam Centrum at Westblaak 109
- Bever at Admiraal de Ruyterweg 33-35
- Decathlon Rotterdam at Coolsingel 45
Home Gym Equipment
The list we just shared is likely to have some options but you can also buy home gym equipment at:
- Fitshop Rotterdam at Vasteland 60
- Body Store at Jonker Fransstraat 103A
- Lifemaxx Bv at Innsbruckweg 12
By the way we have also written about:
- Barre, Boxing, & Pilates in Amsterdam
- Barre, Boxing, & Pilates in Antwerp
- Barre, Boxing, & Pilates in Brussels
- Barre, Boxing, & Pilates in Paris
Enjoy Working Out At Rotterdam Gyms
We wish we had more to offer but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back often to update this page to keep these lists fresh.
We would be grateful if you could help us out by sharing your own local fitness tips or letting us know if we got anything wrong in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Rotterdam or working out in whichever way you prefer.
1 thought on “Best Gyms In Rotterdam & All Things Working Out”