Over the next few minutes we will be filling you in on the best gyms in Paris in as much detail as possible. Additionally we are going to try and cover the local fitness scene as well as we can.
Beginning with the best Paris gyms seems like the natural starting point since they are probably why the majority of you ended up on this page. Once they have been listed and broken down we will move on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in your area.
The best yoga and pilates studios in the area will be up next. Workout bootcamps and barre exercises are getting more popular by the day so they definitely deserve a shout out too.
Many prefer to head outdoors on a sunny day and we will list plenty of good outdoor recreations areas in the region where you can do just that. And to finish everything off the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you will be how we end this.
But before we get out of here we will share a local fitness map so that you can get a better understanding of the lay of the land if necessary. Europe is obviously an area we have written many posts about.
Best Gyms In Paris
You can visit one of these best gyms in Paris to get a great workout:
- CMG Sports Club at 26 Rue de Berri
- Klay at 4Bis Rue Saint-Sauveur
- Forest Hill Aquaboulevard at 4-6 Rue Louis Armand
- L’Usine at 8 Rue de la Michodière
- Ken Club at 100 Ave du President Kennedy
- Liberty Gym at 64 Blvd de Bercy
- Reebok Crossfit Louvre at 31 Ave de l’Opéra
- Escalad’Indoor at 11 Rue Henri Barbusse
- Arkose Nation at 35 Rue des Grands Champs
The top three on the above list should all have a pool for swimming laps. Zumba or group aerobic dance classes are available at CMG Sports Club, Forest Hill Aquaboulevard, L’Usine, Liberty Gym, Ken Club, and Arkose Nation.
Escalad’Indoor and Arkose Nation are too good indoor rock climbing gyms in town. If you know of any good 24 hour gyms or some with childcare please tell us in the comments so we can check them out and add that info to this page, thanks.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
These indoor cycling and spinning studios in your area can help you lose weight quick:
- Dynamo Cycling at 14 Rue Saint-Augustin
- Kiwill Cycling at 27 Rue du Grand Prieuré
- Summit Cycle at 24 Rue Feydeau
The above indoor cycling studios are really nice. CMG Sports Club and Liberty Gym from our initial best Paris gyms list also have group spinning classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
If you have dreams of being the next world champ head to one of these local boxing and MMA gyms:
- Battling Club 10 at 13 Rue Grange Aux Belles
- Le Club House Boxing at 9 Rue Quinault
- Punch Boxing Studio at 3 Rue de Richelieu
- Le Hall Boxing at 1-3 Rue Soleillet
- Boxing School at 55 Rue des Maraîchers
- Skarbowsky Gym at 30 Rue du Borrégo
- Apollo Sporting Club at 8 Rue Edouard Lockroy
- Battling Club at 13 Rue Grange Aux Belles
- Platinium Hybrid Training Center at 12 Rue Charcot
- MMA Factory at 91 Blvd Poniatowski
We aren’t all after the belt and if you just want cardio then the boxing fitness classes at CMG Sports Club and Klay can get the job done.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Paris
You won’t be lacking for options but in our opinion the best Paris yoga and pilates studios would be:
- Bikram Yoga Paris at 13 Rue Simon le Franc
- Yuj Yoga Studio Alma at 11 Rue Edmond Valentin
- Qee at 39 Rue de Châteaudun
- The Yoga Factory at 21 Rue des Filles du Calvaire
- Reformation at 175 Rue du Temple
- Pilates Privé at 32 Rue de Penthièvre
- Omm Studio at 12-14 Rue Saint-Gilles
Forest Hill Aquaboulevard and Arkose Nation also provide yoga and pilates classes in your area for their members. Another spot to find group yoga lessons is L’Usine, and there are pilates fitness classes at Liberty Gym.
The thing is, there are way too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know which you will prefer. The above studios should cover just about all of your needs.
These workout bootcamps should be able to provide the extra lift to get you through it:
Forest Hill Aquaboulevard also puts on workout bootcamps for their members.
These barre exercise studios in your area are a great place to get a toned body:
Outside of those studios you can also try the group barre fitness classes at Liberty Gym.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
When the weather is nice you can go hiking, ride bikes, or just be active at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- Jardin Des Plantes
- Jardin D’acclimatation
- The Champ de Mars
- La Promenade Plantée
- The Bois de Vincennes
- Parc Monceau
- L’arc De Triomphe
- Jardin Des Tuileries
- Les Berges De Seine
- Oise River
- Marne River
- Barques du Bois de Vincennes
- Nature et Loisirs
- Buttes Chaumont
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Paris
There will be all kinds of new gear and equipment at these Paris sporting goods stores:
- Go Sport at Westfield Forum des Halles
- Decathlon Paris La Madeleine at 23 Blvd de la Madeleine
- Marathon Boutique at 26 Rue Léon Jost 17e
- Boutique Paris Saint-Germain at 27 Ave des Champs-Élysées
- Nomad Shop at 37 Blvd Bourdon
- Boxing Shop at 7 Rue Beaurepaire 10e
Home Gym Equipment
That previous list will have some options but you can buy more home gym equipment near you at:
- Fitnessboutique Sébastopol at 85 Blvd de Sébastopol
- FitnessBoutique Paris at 131 Blvd de Charonne
- Fitshop Paris at 56 Ave de Clichy
Use these links to read more of our posts about:
- Gyms & Fitness Classes in London
- Gyms & Fitness Classes in Brussels
- Gyms & Fitness Classes in Geneva
- Gyms & Fitness Classes in Madrid
Enjoy Working Out At Paris Gyms
Well guys, for now that is all that we have to share with you. After reading about all of those local gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back often to update this page so that these lists stay fresh.
You can really help us and all of our readers out by letting us know if there is anything wrong on this page or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Paris or working out in whichever way you prefer.