Over the next few minutes you will be going on a deep dive into the best gyms in Allentown and Bethlehem and everything you need to know about fitness and working out near you. It won’t take us long cover the full spectrum for you.
The best local gyms will be the topic of our first section, but after that we still will have a lot to get to. We will talk about the best places to go for spinning and indoor cycling, as well as the best boxing and MMA gyms you will find in your area.
- 1 Best Gyms In Allentown & Bethlehem
- 2 Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
- 3 Boxing & MMA Gyms
- 4 Yoga & Pilates Studios In Allentown & Bethlehem
- 5 Workout Bootcamps
- 6 Barre Exercises
- 7 Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
- 8 Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Allentown & Bethlehem
- 9 Home Gym Equipment
Up next we will get into the best pilates and yoga studios near you. Other topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered as the post goes along.
Of course you don’t always need to go to the gym to get a sweat in so some of the top outdoor recreation areas in the city will be listed as well. And following all of that we will talk about where you can buy sporting goods and home gym equipment in Allentown and Bethlehem.
Don’t leave before you see our area map towards the end that has all of these spots pinned, and you are also welcome to check out our other posts on the Northeast at that link if you are interested.
Best Gyms In Allentown & Bethlehem
Here is our list of the best gyms in Allentown and Bethlehem for working out:
- Valley Wellness Center at 4415 Innovation Way
- Steel Fitness Premier at 250 Cetronia Rd #100
- LA Fitness at 1515 Mauch Chunk Rd
- Planet Fitness at 4701 Tilghman St
- Orangetheory Fitness at 4713 Tilghman St
- Maxx Fitness Clubzz at 2920 Easton Ave, Bethlehem
- Steel Fitness Riverport at 15 W 2nd St, Bethlehem
- Retro Fitness at 1856 Stefko Blvd, Bethlehem
- Powerhouse Gym at 2134 W Union Blvd, Bethlehem
- Hott Fitness Factory at 2027 Willow Park Rd, Bethlehem
- Planet Fitness at 1740 Stefko Blvd, Bethlehem
Those would like to swim laps or relax in a pool can head to Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, and LA Fitness. You can find a basketball court at LA Fitness, and for a 24 hour gym you can go to Planet Fitness in Allentown and Bethlehem.
An indoor rock climbing wall is available at Valley Wellness Center. Zumba or other types of group cardio dance classes can be found at LA Fitness, Steel Fitness Premier, Maxx Fitness Clubzz, Steel Fitness Riverport, and Retro Fitness.
If you need someone to watch your little ones while you work out childcare is provided at Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, LA Fitness, and Maxx Fitness Clubzz.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
We don’t know of any dedicated indoor cycling studios in your area but some of the spots in our best gyms near you list offer group spinning classes including Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, LA Fitness, Maxx Fitness Clubzz, Steel Fitness Riverport, Retro Fitness. Yoga Lab also has group spinning classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
Fighting can be another great way to get some cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms in Allentown and Bethlehem are:
- Zombie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & MMA at 1801 Union Blvd h2
- Leading Edge Martial Arts at 3239 Hamilton Blvd
- Tiger Schulmann’s Martial Arts at 4654 Broadway
- 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu at 3713 Linden St, Bethlehem
- Tiger Schulmann’s Martial Arts at 3926 Linden St, Bethlehem
- Action Karate at 701 W Broad St #102, Bethlehem
- Prime Martial Arts at 200 Nazareth Pike, Bethlehem
Valley Wellness Center and Max Fitness Clubzz are other places that offer kickboxing classes. More options for martial art classes include Valley Wellness Center and Max Fitness Clubzz.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Allentown & Bethlehem
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios near you to get your fitness in like:
- West End Yoga Center at 2313 W Highland St
- Yoga Lab at 3491 Lehigh St
- Hot Yoga Hut at 2108 W Union Blvd, Bethlehem
- Yoga Loft of Bethlehem at 521 E 4th St, Bethlehem
- Bikram Yoga Bethlehem at 2471 Baglyos Cir, Bethlehem
Outside of those studios you can also try local yoga and pilates classes at Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, and Hott Fitness Factory. There are more yoga classes at LA Fitness and Maxx Fitness Clubzz.
As much as we would like to give more detail there are just way too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know exactly what each and every one of you are after. Take the links to the above studios if you are searching for any specific style or technique.
Workout bootcamps can be found at Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, Maxx Fitness Clubzz, and Steel Fitness Riverport.
Another way to workout that is growing in popularity is barre exercises and you can find them near you at:
- barre3 at 3900 Hamilton Blvd
- barre3 at 3303 Bath Pike, Bethlehem
- Barreform at 202 W 4th St, Bethlehem
We have also linked you to Valley Wellness Center, Steel Fitness Premier, Steel Fitness Riverport, Hott Fitness Factory, and Yoga Lab who have barre classes in your area.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
As we mentioned before the gyms in Allentown and Bethlehem are not the only places to workout. Many people prefer to run or ride bikes outside and some great places for outdoor recreation are:
- South Mountain Trail
- Walking Purchase Park
- Hassen Creek Nature Trail
- Monocacy Way
- Trexler Memorial Park
- Lehigh Parkway
- Cedar Beach Park
- Allentown Rose Gardens
- Cedar Creek Park
- Sand Island Park
- Freeman Trailhead
- Little Lehigh Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Allentown & Bethlehem
You may need to buy some things that will help you work out or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Allentown and Bethlehem are:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods at 707 N Krocks Rd #101
- Archery @ The Glenn at 7 Auburn St
- Golf Galaxy at 937 Airport Center Rd
- Aardvark Sports Shop at 559 Main St #122, Bethlehem
- Sports Center USA at 749 E Ettwein St, Bethlehem
- Cutters Bike Shop at 418 E 3rd St, Bethlehem
- Action Wheels Bike Shop at 520 W Broad St, Bethlehem
Home Gym Equipment
Those sporting goods stores will likely have some home gym equipment, but you can also find more at:
- Pro-Formance Fitness Equipment at 1825 Allen St
- Fitness Exchange at 693 State Ave, Emmaus
Dick’s Sporting Goods is another good place to buy home gyms and fitness equipment in your area. By the way we have also written about:
Enjoy Working Out At Allentown & Bethlehem Gyms
Well guys, for now that is all that we have to share with you. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back often to update this page so that these lists stay fresh.
If you think we got something wrong or if you have any of your own local fitness tips to add please use the comments at the bottom of this post to let us know. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Allentown and Bethlehem or working out in whichever way you prefer.