Thanks for joining us for this post about the best gyms in Venice as well as everything we know about working out near you. Hopefully we can get you in and out as quick as possible.
To kick things off we will dive right in to the best gyms in Venice. After they have been covered in full we will mention all the places you can go for spinning or indoor cycling classes, plus our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area.
We certainly won’t want to leave out the best pilates and yoga studios near you. Plus we will discuss other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises.
The gym is cool but it isn’t the only place to work out and we have lengthy list of outdoor recreation areas where you can bike, hike, or get whatever kind of cardio you desire. Finally we will delve into stores to buy home gym equipment and sporting goods.
You may also be interested in reading our other posts on Italy that you can find there.
Best Gyms In Venice
Here is our list of the best gyms in Venice for working out:
- Virgin Active at Via Bruno Maderna
- John Reed Fitness at Via Giosuè Carducci 23
- Club Delfino at Fondamenta Zattere Ai Gesuati 788
- Candiani Line Gym at Via Tommaso Temanza 2
- Palestra Dynamis at Via Cappuccina 78
- Wellness Center at Calle Bosello 3697
- Associazione Sportiva Venezia Verticale at Fondamenta Giurati
- Anytime Fitness Marghera at Piazza del Mercato 50
Anyone that is searching for a 24 hour gym can head to Anytime Fitness Marghera. Those who like to swim can find a pool at Virgin Active.
Associazione sportiva Venezia Verticale would be the best indoor rock climbing gym in the area. If you like climbing definitely look into Arco from the outdoor recreation list.
You can listen to some tunes while working out by taking the group zumba or cardio dance classes at Virgin Active, Club Delfino, and Candiani Line Gym. Unfortunately we are not aware of any gyms with childcare near you.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
We don’t know of any dedicated indoor cycling studios in the area but you can find group spinning classes at Virgin Active or John Reed Fitness from our main best gyms in Venice list.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
Fighting is also great cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms near you are:
For more cardio boxing classes you can try Candiani Line Gym and Virgin Active.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Venice
You can also head to one of these yoga or pilates studios in Venice:
- Jaya Yoga at Campiello del Librer 2006
- Studio Iyengar Yoga at Fondamenta Rizzi 302/A
- Centro Yoga Fare Yoga at Fondamenta de le Capuzine 3021
- Yoga Metropolitan Studio at Via Torino 65/F
- Ekongkar at Via Giuseppe Mazzini 1
- Studio Zenith Pilates at Via Miranese 464
- S.S.D. Formamentis Pilates Studio Srl at Calle Fuseri 4272
Virgin Active and John Reed Fitness also offer both yoga and pilates classes while you can enjoy pilates at Candiani Line Gym. We don’t know if you prefer vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or other popular techniques so look around the above links and find the right match for your own personal needs.
Workout Bootcamps & Barre Exercises
At the current time we do not know about any workout bootcamps or barre exercise studios or classes near you.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
Now you know about the best gyms in Venice, but you can also work out under the sun at these outdoor recreation areas that are great for hiking, running, or riding bikes:
- Lake Garda
- Vione Canyon
- Vaio dell’Ors
- Quarto d’Altino
- Sile National Park
- Soča River
- Ponte di Rialto
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Venice
When you need some new gear or equipment try one of these sporting goods stores in Venice:
- The Venice Sport Shop at Calle dei Stagneri O de la Fava 5249
- Cisalfa Sport Mestre Terraglio at Via Pionara 16
- Decathlon Mestre at Via Don Luigi Peron 12
- Nike Store at Fondamenta Santa Lucia 23
- Foot Locker at Mercerie San Marco 4948
Home Gym Equipment Near You
You can probably find some at those stores we just listed, but you can also buy home gym equipment near you by going to Fitness Studio at Via Casabianca 5, San Vito al Tagliamento PN.
In case you might be interested we have also written posts about:
Enjoy Working Out At Venice Gyms
You just learned about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. We would love it if you could share your own local fitness tips or let us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Venice or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.