Welcome to our guide to the best gyms in Turin as well as everything we know about working out near you. We know your time is valuable so we will get you in and out as quick as we can.
To get things going we will dive right in to the best gyms in Turin. Once they are out of the way we will mention the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, plus our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area.
We certainly won’t want to leave out the best pilates and yoga studios near you either. As the post goes on we will cover other topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises.
We all may love going to the gym but it isn’t the only place to work out and we have lengthy list of outdoor recreation areas where you can get all kinds of great cardio. To end things the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment will be listed.
You may also be interested in reading our other posts on Italian cities at this link.
Best Gyms In Turin
When it is time to work out the best gyms in Turin are:
- Palestre Italiane Torino at Via Nizza 30A
- Virgin Active Torino Collection at Via dell’Arsenale 23
- Orange at Via Cercenasco 17
- OmniaFit at Via Nicola Porpora 39 17
- Fitness Club Area Sport at Via Castelgomberto 116
- Fitactive at Corso Svizzera 185
- Mcfit Politecnico at Corso Francesco Ferrucci 112
- Bside Climbing Village at Via Amedeo Ravina 28
These days many people are searching for a 24 hour gym and Fitactive is open all day and night. If you want to swim laps or enjoy the pool go to Virgin Active, Orange, or OmniaFit.
Bside Climbing Village is the best indoor climbing gym in the area. Anyone who enjoys group zumba or cardio dance classes can take one at Palestre Italiane, Virgin Active, OmniaFit, or Fitness Club Area Sport.
And if you need childcare while you workout you can get it at OmniaFit.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
Cardio Cycling Boutique at Via San Francesco d’Assisi 29 is the best dedicated indoor cycling studio in the area. You can also find additional spinning classes at Palestre Italiane, Virgin Active, Orange, OmniaFit, and Fitness Club Area Sport.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
You can find cardio fighting classes at many places, but if you are hoping to improve your technique you should visit boxing and MMA gyms like:
- Manno Boxing Club at Corso Francia 333/8
- Vigorlegio Krav Maga at Via Giuseppe Giacosa 21
- Leopersonalboxe at Via Locana 12/b
- Thai Boxe Torino at Via Pietro Giuria 30
- Officine jiu Jitsu at Via Ticino 4
- Spartan Torino Tacfit at Via Adamello 23
For more group cardio boxing classes try Palestre Italiane, Virgin Active, and Orange.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Turin
We know many of you will be interested in these Turin yoga or pilates studios:
- Yogaunion at Via Accademia Albertina 33
- Studio Yoga & Pilates at Corso Alessandro Tassoni 25
- Behrang Yoga at Via Milano 16
- Pure Love Yoga Studio at Via Giovanni Fattori 77
- Studio Pilates Linee at Via Giambattista Gropello 6
There are also group yoga and pilates classes at Palestre Italiane Torino, Virgin Active, OmniaFit, and Fitness Club Area Sport. Orange has pilates lessons.
With all of the different types of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or more we really don’t know what you are after. For that reason you should look at the links to the above studios and choose the right one for you.
Palestra Solid Base at Via Ferrere 7 is a high quality workout bootcamp that might just give you that extra edge you need.
Atelier at Via Massena 42 is a good barre exercise studio near you.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
Now you have read about the best Turin gyms, but you can also work out under the sun at these outdoor recreation areas that are great for hiking, running, or riding bikes:
- Colle del Nivolet
- River Po
- Parco Valentino
- La Mandria Regional Park
- Giro Lago
- Monte dei Cappuccini
- Gran Paradiso National Park
- Sacra di San Michele
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Turin
When you want any new gear or equipment try one of these sporting goods stores:
- Jolly Sport at Via Nizza 53
- Juventus Store at Via Giuseppe Garibaldi 4/E
- Giannone Sport at Corso Regina Margherita 221
- Grassi Sport SAS at Corso Siracusa 196/H
- Sala Sport at Via Onorato Vigliani 164
- Passion Sport at Corso Regina Margherita 22/F
- Base Running at Corso Cairoli 28/C
- Decathlon Torino at Via Giuseppe Luigi Lagrange 42
- Nike Factory Store at Via Torino 160
- Salomon Factory Outlet at Via Torino 160 #A18 A17
Home Gym Equipment Near You
You will need to visit the above listed sporting goods stores in Turin to buy home gym equipment. In case you might be interested we have also discussed:
Enjoy Working Out At Turin Gyms
Now that you have learned about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. It would be quite helpful if you could share your own local fitness tips or let us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Turin or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.