Hey there and thanks for checking out this post on the best gyms in Milan. Our main objective is to cover the local fitness scene as well as possible.
We might as well kick things off with the best Milan gyms since they are likely why you found our site in the first place. Once they have been listed and discussed in full we will move on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes as well as our favorite local boxing and MMA gyms in town.
Following that we will get into the best yoga and pilates studios in your area. A couple of types of fitness that are trending upwards are workout bootcamps and barre exercises so they will need to be broken down also.
When the weather is nice you may want to head outdoors so we will list plenty of good outdoor recreations areas in the region that will be perfect for that. And we will end this with the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
But before we wrap it all up there will be a fitness map for your area to help you get a better understanding of where all these places are. Italy is a country we have written quite a few posts about in the past.
Best Gyms In Milan
When you are ready for your next work out go to one of these best gyms in Milan:
- Virgin Active at Via Giovanni Antonio Amadeo 55
- Ceresio 7 Gym & Spa at Via Ceresio 7
- Getfit at Via Vico 38
- The Aspria Harbour Club at Via Cascina Bellaria 19
- Audace at Via Giuseppe Parini 1
- Tonic at Via Giambellino 5
- 20hours Club Volterra at Via Volterra 12
- Getfit at Via Carlo Ravizza 4
- Anytime Fitness at Via Ruggero Boscovich 14
- Urban Wall at Via Antonio Gramsci 29
Anytime Fitness is a good 24 hour gym near you. If you are trying to swim laps in a pool you can go to any of the top four on the above list.
Zumba and group aerobic dance classes are available at Virgin Active, Aspria Harbour Club, 20hours Club Volterra, and both Getfit’s. Urban Wall would get our vote for the best indoor rock climbing gym in the area.
Currently we are not aware of any gyms with childcare in your area. If you know of any places that offer it please let us know in the comments and we will add that info to the page if it checks out, thanks.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
The indoor cycling and spinning studios classes near you at Pro Cycle Studio at Corso di Porta Vittoria 31 are a great option. Plus many of the best gyms in Milan have group spinning classes like Virgin Active, Ceresio 7 Gym & Spa, Audace, the Getfit’s, Aspria Harbour Club, and 20hours Club Volterra.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
If you have dreams of being the next world champ head to one of these boxing and MMA gyms in your area:
- Montenero Boxing Club at Via Carlo Botta 19
- Boxe Ursus at Viale Umbria 36
- Apot 1928 Boxe at Via S Faustino 6
- Pugilato Bovisa at Via Camillo Ugoni 15
- Elite Boxing Club at Corso di Porta Vittoria 56
- Thunder Milano at Via Mestre 19 F
- Muay Thai Shark Team at Via Imperia 17
- Dojo Ruan Boxing at Via Antonio Vallisneri 6
Virgin Active, Ceresio 7 Gym & Spa, the Getfit’s, Audace, Aspria Harbour Club, and 20hours Club Volterra also provide cardio boxing classes for their members.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Milan
There are certainly many options but in our opinion the best Milan yoga and pilates studios would be:
- In Ex Calisthenic, Yoga & Dainami at Via Molino delle Armi 7
- Casa Yoga at Piazzale Principessa Clotilde 4
- Inner Revolution Studio at Viale Sarca 336/F
- Rama Yog at Via Alvise Cadamosto 5
- Spera Hot Yoga at Via Gaspare Spontini 8
- Studio Pilates Saragat at Via Larga 7
Additionally you can try out the local yoga and pilates at Virgin Active, Ceresio 7 Gym & Spa, Audace, Aspria Harbour Club, 20hours Club Volterra, and both Getfit locations. There are even more group pilates lessons at Tonic.
The thing is, there are way too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know which you will prefer. The above studios should cover just about all of your needs.
You should be able to get a great workout at Barry’s Bootcamp at Via Senato 36.
We don’t know of any gyms near you with barre fitness classes other than the Fitness Barre Studio at Via Legnone 15.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When the weather is nice you can go hiking, ride bikes, or just be active at one of these outdoor recreation areas around Italy:
- Parco Sempione
- Lake Como
- Gran Paradiso National Park
- Orco River
- Lake Garda
- The Aosta Valley
- Monte Rosa
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Milan
There will be all kinds of new gear and equipment at these Milan sporting goods stores:
- Burton Store at Via Luigi Galvani 27
- Football Team at Piazza Del Duomo 20
- Cisalfa Sport at Via Cesare Beccaria 2
- Tutto per lo Sport at Via Torino 51
- Milan Store at San Carlo Gallery
- Decathlon at Foro Buonaparte 74
- Nike Store at Corso Buenos Aires 12
Home Gym Equipment Near You
You can probably find some options at the stores we just listed, but you can also buy home gym equipment near you at:
Just so you know we have also covered:
- Working Out at Turin Gyms
- Working Out at Florence Gyms
- Working Out at Rome Gyms
- Working Out at Venice Gyms
Enjoy Working Out At Milan Gyms
Your confidence should be sky high after learning about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. It would really help us and all of our readers out if you would use the comments to let us know if there is anything wrong on this page or to share your own local fitness tips.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Milan or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.