Welcome to our guide for the best gyms in Seville plus all the things we know about working out near you. We know your time is of utmost importance so we will get right to it.
We can’t think of a better way to start off then by discussing the best Seville gyms. Once they are out of the way we will talk about the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in your area.
We know many of you are going to be interested in the best local yoga and pilates. As we continue to move forward other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
Everyone reading this probably loves the gym but isn’t your only option for cardio so the top outdoor recreations areas in the region will be listed. And to finish things off we will tell you about the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
You can read more about working out at gyms in Spain at that link.
Best Gyms In Seville
When you want a great workout head to one of these best gyms in Seville:
- Supera Guadalquivir at Mar del Plata
- Galisport at Calle Cardenal Bueno Monreal
- Viding Piscinas at Av. Ciudad Jardín
- Metropolitan Sport Club at Av. Eduardo Dato 49
- Century Fitness Gym at Av. Alcalde Manuel del Valle 50
- Go Fit at Calle José Laguillo
- Natural Fit at Av. De La Ciencias 14
- Supera 24 Fitness at Calle Génova 6
- Dream Fit at Av. Ronda Del Tamarguillo 27
- Rock & Wall Climbing at Calle Labrador 8
Supera 24 Fitness is a 24 hour gym for anyone that needs odd hours. The top five on the list should all have a pool and tennis courts.
For group zumba or cardio dance classes try Supera Guadalquivir, Viding Piscinas, Metropolitan Sport Club, Go Fit, or Dream Fit. You can also get childcare while you workout at Supera Guadalquivir.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Enjoy! San Bernardo on Av. de Cádiz is the best dedicated group indoor cycling studio in your area. You can find more spinning classes at Supera Guadalquivir, Galisport, Viding Piscinas, Metropolitan Sport Club, Century Fitness Gym, Go Fit, and Dream Fit.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
If you have dreams of being the next world champion these local boxing and MMA gyms may help lead you in the right direction:
- Club Deportivo Crossfight at Calle Virgen de Fátima 12
- C.D My Bóxer Team at Calle Quejío 15
- Mu Yong Doyang MMA School at Calle Padre Méndez Casariego 19
- Brooklyn Fitboxing at Calle Eufrates 8
- Kaká Boxing Club at Poligono San Jeronimo 19
- International Martial Arts Academy at Calle Lope de Vega 6
Viding Piscinas, Century Fitness Gym, and Dream Fit also have cardio boxing classes.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Seville
We bet many of you would enjoy these Seville yoga or pilates studios:
- Vida Yoga Center at Calle San Hermenegildo 13
- Karmuka Yoga at Calle Arjona 10 escalera 3 1D
- Estudio de Yoga Ganesha at Av. Emilio Lemos 2
- Aquarian Studio de Yoga y Salud at Calle Alejo Fernández 3
- Porvenir 14 Pilates & Yoga at Calle Porvenir 14
- Instituto Nacional del Método Pilates at Calle Joaquín Guichot 5 – 3
It is also possible to take group pilates or yoga lessons in your area at Supera Guadalquivir, Viding Piscinas, and Dream Fit. More pilates classes are available at Metropolitan Sport Club and Century Fitness Gym.
With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or more and we really don’t know what you are after. The links to the above studios should help you choose the right option for your own personal needs.
The Round Funcional Training Center at Av. de la Aeronáutica in Planta Baja is a great way to get in shape quick.
Unfortunately we are not aware of any barre exercise studios or gyms near you with barre workouts in Seville. If you do know of some please tell us in the comments.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
When you want to get some sun and go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms in Seville you can try these outdoor recreation areas:
- Donana National Park
- Guadalquivir River
- Maria Luisa Park
- Metropol Parasol
- Bohemian Alameda de Hercules
- Puente de Triana
- Plaza De España
- Isla Magica
- Puente del Madroñalejo
- Cerro del Hierro
- San Nicolas del Puerto Trail
- Sierra Norte National Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Seville
These local sporting goods stores are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Risko at Calle Sinaí Residencial Oriente local 37
- Running Way at Av. De Alemania 27
- Deportes Crespo at Calle Condes De Bustillo 46
- Mak in line at Calle Arjona 8
- El Bazar at Calle Monzón 30
- Sprinter at Av. De Andalucía
Home Gym Equipment
You can read more of our local fitness guides for cities like:
Enjoy Working Out At Seville Gyms
We wish we had more to offer but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back a few times a year to update this page so that these lists stay fresh.
If you think we got something wrong or if you have any of your own local fitness tips to add please use the comments at the bottom of this post to let us know. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Seville or working out in whichever way you prefer.