Thanks for checking out this post on the best gyms in Valencia and everything you need to know about working out around the area. It won’t take us long to cover the local fitness scene for you.
We can’t think of a better way to kick this off then by listing the best Valencia gyms. Once they are out of the way we will be moving on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area.
The best pilates and yoga studios near you will absolutely have to get their own sections. As we continue to move forward other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
Everyone reading this probably loves the gym but isn’t your only option for cardio so the top outdoor recreations areas in the region will be listed. And the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you will wrap it all up.
Spain is a country that we have written about many times on our site.
Best Gyms In Valencia
When you want a great workout head to one of these best gyms in Valencia:
- Atalanta Club at Av. de l’Equador 6
- Tyris Spa & Fitness at Av. del Reino de Valencia 10
- Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina at Carrer Mestre Serrano 3
- Activate Club Aqua at Carrer de Menorca 19
- Gimnasio AltaFit at Plaça del Pare Domènech 5
- Viva Gym at Av. del Cardenal Benlloch 26
- Enjoy Fitness Club at Carrer Botiguers, 49, Paterna
- El Bunker at Calle del Duque de Carrer de Sant Gaetà
- Laif Climbing Gym at Carrer del Foc 16
Enjoy Fitness Club is a 24 hour gym near you. Atalanta Club, Tyris Spa & Fitness, Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina, and Activate Club Aqua should all have pools for those who want to swim laps or just relax in the water.
Tyris Spa & Fitness, Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina, Activate Club Aqua, and Viva Gym should all have group zumba or aerobic dance classes. El Bunker and Laif are the two best indoor rock climbing gyms in the area.
Atalanta Club is where you can go if you need childcare while you work out.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
We are not aware of any dedicated indoor cycling studios near you. However you can try out the group spinning classes at Tyris Spa & Fitness, Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina, Activate Club Aqua, Gimnasio AltaFit, and Viva Gym.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
If you have dreams of being the next world champion these boxing and MMA gyms may help get you that belt:
- Brooklyn Fitboxing Mestalla at Av. del Primat Reig 185
- Gimnasio Linea Sport at Carrer de Lluís Oliag 63
- Muay Thai Valencia at Carrer de Joaquim Ballester 1
- Boxing Unitres at Av. Castelló 7 Picanya
- Dan Vale Tudo Mixed Martial Arts at Av. del Primat Reig 65
Those who are only interested in the cardio might be satisfied with the group boxing classes at Atalanta Club, Tyris Spa & Fitness, Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina, Activate Club Aqua, Viva Gym, or El Bunker.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Valencia
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios in Valencia like:
- The Yoga Box at Carrer de Lluís Vives 7
- Bikram Hot Yoga at Carrer de Marvà 11
- Ashtanga Yoga House at Carrer de Puerto Rico 41
- Yoga Flow at Carrer del Pintor Salvador Abril 9
- Bikram Yoga at Carrer de Cirilo Amorós 29
- Urban Pilates at Carrer del Palleter 22
More yoga and pilates lessons are available at some of the best gyms near you like Tyris Spa & Fitness, Olympia Spa Fitness & Piscina, and Activate Club Aqua. Plus there are group pilates classes at Gimnasio AltaFit and Viva Gym.
With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more we really don’t know what you are after. The links to the above studios should help you figure out which one is best for you.
If you want to try out a popular workout bootcamp then head to Valenfit at Passeig de l’Albereda 240.
We are not aware of any barre exercise studios or gyms with group barre workout classes for the time being. If you know of any tell us in the comments so that we can add them to this page, thanks.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When you want to get some sun you can go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms in Valencia at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- La Alameda Park
- Paseo Marítimo
- Malvarossa Beach
- The Caves of Saint Jose
- Montanejos Hot Springs
- Albufera Natural Park
- Valley of Guadalest
- Cala Granadella Beach
- Benitachell Beach
- Peñón de Ifach (Calpe) Natural Park
- Chulilla Ruta de los Puentes Colgantes
- Buñol ruta del Agua
- Lagunas de La Mata y Torrevieja Natural Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Valencia
These sporting goods stores are great places to buy new gear or equipment:
- Deportes Alvarado València at Carrer del Mar 27
- Tienda Oficial Valencia CF at Carrer de Misser Mascó 35
- Sprinter at Carrer de Russafa 8-10
- Megastore Valencia C.F. at Plaça de l’Ajuntament 28
- Basket Planet at Avinguda de Peris i Valero 183
- Urban Running at Carrer d’Hernández Lázaro 7
- Nike Store at 30 Carrer De Xátiva
- Decathlon City Valencia at Carrer de Jorge Juan nº 15
Home Gym Equipment Near You
Salter Sport located at Carrer del Marqués de Sant Joan 21 is a good place to buy more home gym equipment. Don’t forget that some of the above sporting goods stores near you may also carry home gym stuff.
Just so you know we have also covered:
- Working Out At Barcelona Gyms
- Working Out At Madrid Gyms
- Working Out At Seville Gyms
- Working Out At Lisbon Gyms
Enjoy Working Out At Valencia Gyms
All of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you are ready and waiting. By the way, we would be grateful if you could help us out by sharing your own local fitness tips or letting us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Valencia or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.