In this post the best gyms in Perth and all the things we know about working out near you will be discussed in detail. We know your time is of utmost importance so we will do our best not to ramble.
Jumping right in to the best Perth gyms seems like the right way to get this one going. Up next we will talk about the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, and our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the area will get a shout out as well.
We know many of you are going to be interested in the best pilates and yoga studios near you. As we continue to move forward other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered too.
The gym is great but isn’t your only option for cardio so there will be a lengthy list of the top outdoor recreations areas in the region. And to wrap it all up we will tell you about the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
Click here to read more of our posts on Australia.
Best Gyms In Perth
Here is our list of the best gyms in Perth for working out:
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre at 220 Vincent St
- Bobridge Gym at 217/225 Fitzgerald S
- Anytime Fitness at 158-160 Murray St, 1st Fl
- Snap Fitness 24/7at 81 St Georges Terr
- F45 Training at 105 St Georges Terr
- Victoria Avenue Fitness Centre at 2 Victoria Ave
- Dohertys Gym at 154 Edward St
- The Hangout at 12 White St, Bayswater
Anytime Fitness, Snap Fitness, and the Victoria Avenue Fitness Centre all offer 24 hour gym access. If you need a pool then the great one they have at the Beatty Park Leisure Centre is your go to spot.
The best indoor rock climbing gym in the area is The Hangout. Those who need childcare while they work out can also find that at the Beatty Park Leisure Centre. If you know of any places to go for group zumba or aerobic dance classes please let us know in the comments so we can add them to this page.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
Bike Bar at 273 Stirling Hwy in Claremont is the best dedicated indoor cycling studio near you. For more group spinning classes try the Beatty Park Leisure Centre, Bobridge Gym, or Anytime Fitness.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
Fighting is also great cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms near you are:
- Phon’s Thai Martial Arts Centre at 1 Edith St
- The Academy of Mixed Martial Arts at 8 Mumford Pl, Balcatta
- M1fc Mixed Martial Arts at 443 Scarborough Beach Rd, Osborne Park
- Scrappy Mma & Fitness at 10 Gympie Way, Willetton
- Lacey’s Boxing Gym at 1244 Marmion Ave, Currambine
- Legion 13 at 1/53 Kent St, Cannington
- Kings Boxing Gym at 13/385 Sevenoaks St, Beckenham
There are also cardio boxing classes at Bobridge Gym and F45 Training.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Perth
We bet many of you would enjoy these Perth yoga or pilates studios:
- The Yoga Space at 6/79 Colin St
- The Studio at 7/200 Winton Rd
- Twisting Peacock Yoga 3/228 Main St, Osborne Park
- Yogalab at 181A High St, Fremantle
- Yoga Sita at 7/8 Aspiration Cct, Bibra Lake
- Myall Yoga & Wellbeing Studio at 55 St Georges Terr
- Yogahub at 75 Coogee St, Mount Hawthorn
- The Yoga Vine at 187 St Georges Terr
- Studio Pilates International at 106B Cambridge St, W Leederville
The Beatty Park Leisure Centre also has group yoga classes available. With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or more and we really don’t know what you are after.
Check out those links to the above studios and choose the right one for your personal needs.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to workout bootcamps and you can find some here like:
- Parkfit Outdoor Personal Training at 38/76 Newcastle St
- Say Yes Fitness at 94 Coode St, Bayswater
- Fit Faster Performance at 7 Bentwood Ave, Woodlands
We aren’t really sure if calling them a workout bootcamp is fair but the group hiit fitness classes at Beatty Park Leisure Centre are a great way to get in shape quick.
Xtend Barre at Level 1/75 King St would be the best place to try barre workouts in Perth.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
When you want to get some sun and go hiking, running, or riding bikes outside of the best gyms in the area you can try these outdoor recreation areas:
- Kitty’s Gorge Trail
- Kings Park
- Bells Rapid Walk Trail
- Caversham Park
- Penguin Island
- Seal Island
- Scarborough Beach
- Serpentine National Park
- Swan River
- Mettam’s Pool
- Port Beach
- Leighton Beach
- Odyssea in City Beach
- Margaret River
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Perth
You may need to buy some things that will help you workout or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Perth are:
- Jim Kidd Sports at 352 Murray St
- Rebel at 300 Murray St
- Mainpeak at 383 Murray St
- Hoops Heaven at 322/324 Murray St
- Kathmandu at 696 Hay St
- Adidas Outlet at 840 Shop A27, Wellington St
Home Gym Equipment Near You
The list we just shared will probably also have some but you can also buy home gym equipment at:
- Flex Fitness Equipment at 2/404 Ranford Rd, Canning Vale
- Renouf Fitness Equipment at 72 Collingwood St, Osborne Park
- Orbit Fitness Equipment at 1/443 Scarborough Beach Rd, Osborne Park
In case you might be interested we have also discussed:
Enjoy Working Out At Perth Gyms
Now that you have read about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. We would be grateful if you could help us out by sharing your own local fitness tips or letting us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Perth or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.