Today we hope you will learn a little something about the best gyms in Las Vegas. Our only real goal is to cover the local fitness scene as well as possible.
Beginning with the best Las Vegas gyms seems like the right idea since they are probably what most of you are trying to learn more about. After we have discussed them we will move on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes plus our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in the city.
Up next will be the best yoga and pilates studios around your area. Currently workout bootcamps and barre exercises are trending upwards so they will need to be broken down too.
There are many good outdoor recreations areas in the region that will be perfect places to be active on a sunny day. And to finish it all off we will fill you in on the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment near you.
But before we get you out of here there will be a local fitness map to help you get a better understanding of where all these places are. Check out our other Southwest fitness guides at this link.
Best Gyms In Las Vegas
These best gyms in Las Vegas are where you can expect a quality workout:
- Las Vegas Athletic Club at 1725 N Rainbow Blvd
- Yak’s Fitness at 7375 S Durango Dr
- Centennial Hills YMCA at 6601 N Buffalo Dr
- Warrior Fitness Center at 3705 Freedom Cir
- Omalza Fitness at 6675 S Tenaya Way
- Life Time Athletic at 10721 W Charleston Blvd
- Durango Hills YMCA at 3521 N Durango Dr
- Heinrich YMCA at 4141 Meadows Lane
- Eōs Fitness at 6564 Losee Rd
- Crossfit Veni Vidi Vici at 600 S Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson
Las Vegas Athletic Club, Yak’s Fitness, and EōS Fitness are a few good 24 hour gyms near you for those who need access any time night or day. Those who need both a pool for swimming laps and a basketball court can use them at the YMCA’s and Life Time athletic.
For zumba classes try Las Vegas Athletic Club, the YMCA’s, and Eōs Fitness. You can find indoor rock climbing walls at Life Time Athletic and the Heinrich YMCA.
And any parents who need childcare while they work out can have it provided at the YMCA’s.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
When you want to shed pounds in a hurry head to one of these indoor cycling and spinning studios in your area:
- Ride Premium Indoor Cycling at 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr #116
- Cyclone at 9130 W Russell Rd #110
- SoulCycle Vegas at 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd #207
- CycleBar at 2280 Paseo Verde Pkwy #160, Henderson
Other than those indoor cycling studios you can try the group spinning classes at a few spots from the best gyms list like Las Vegas Athletic Club and Eōs Fitness.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
There are some local boxing and MMA gyms that might be where you start your quest for the belt:
- Syndicate MMA at 6315 S Rainbow Blvd #103
- Xtreme Couture Mma at 4055 W Sunset Rd
- Nomad Krav Maga at 5597 S Rainbow Blvd #170
- Altruist Mixed Martial Arts at 565 Marks St #140, Henderson
Or if you have less lofty goals the cardio boxing classes at Las Vegas Athletic Club, the YMCA’s, and Eōs Fitness will probably satisfy your needs too.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Las Vegas
For the best Las Vegas yoga and pilates studios head to:
- Yoga Sanctuary at 7915 W Sahara Ave #101
- Ryk Yoga & Meditation Center at 8450 W Sahara Ave #109
- Vegas Hot Yoga & Fitness at 5875 S Rainbow Blvd
- Trufusion at 8575 S Eastern Ave
- 103 Hot Pilates & Yoga at 4245 S Grand Canyon #118
- Inferno Hot Pilates at 9130 W Russell Rd #110
You can probably tell why they are on our main list but there are also yoga and pilates classes at Las Vegas Athletic Club, the YMCA’s, and Eōs Fitness. Unfortunately there are way too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to list what all of the above studios have to offer.
Click on their links and choose the one that looks like it is most suited for your needs.
When you need a little extra motivation try a workout bootcamp in your area like the one at Raw Fitness at 4450 N Tenaya Way #160. More bootcamps can be found at some of the best gyms like Las Vegas Athletic Club, the YMCA’s, and Eōs Fitness.
For a fully dedicated studio check out Pure Barre at 1875 Festival Plaza Dr #220. Plus there are barre fitness classes at Las Vegas Athletic Club and the YMCA’s.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
These outdoor recreation areas are perfect for hiking, riding bikes, or being active on a sunny day:
- Red Rock Canyon
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs
- Wetlands Park
- Mary Jane Falls
- Lake Jacqueline
- Spring Mountain National Recreation Area
- Goett Family Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Las Vegas
You will find plenty of new gear and equipment at these sporting goods stores:
- Rei at 710 S Rampart Blvd
- Uniform Sports at 7400 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Under Armour Factory House at 7400 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Desert Rock Sports at 8221 W Charleston Blvd
- Adidas at 3791 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Nike at 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd
- House of Tennis at 4840 S Fort Apache Rd
- Ron Jon Surf Shop at 3930 S Las Vegas Blvd, Paradise
Home Gym Equipment
NLV Weight Equipment located at 4405 E Colton Ave #103 is a great place to find home gym equipment near you. Plus there will be some home gym and fitness equipment at those sporting goods stores.
By the way we have also written about:
- Los Angeles Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Reno Gyms & Fitness Studios
- San Diego Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Phoenix Gyms & Fitness Studios
Enjoy Working Out At Las Vegas Gyms
You should be ready to tackle anything after thinking about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you.. We will be back often to update this page so that these lists stay fresh.
If you think we got something wrong or if you have any of your own local fitness tips to add please use the comments to do so. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Las Vegas or working out in whichever way you prefer.