The best gyms in Bryan & College Station and everything you need to know about working out in your area is about to be covered in full detail. It won’t take us long to break down just about everything you need to know about your local fitness scene.
The best gyms near you will be how we kick this off but there is still plenty more to come after that. We will talk about the best places to go for spinning and indoor cycling, as well as the best boxing and MMA gyms you can visit in the city.
- 1 Best Gyms In Bryan & College Station
- 2 Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
- 3 Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
- 4 Yoga & Pilates Studios In Bryan & College Station
- 5 Workout Bootcamps
- 6 Barre Exercises
- 7 Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
- 8 Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Bryan & College Station
- 9 Home Gym Equipment Near You
Once they have been fully broken down we will dive into the best pilates and yoga studios in Bryan & College Station. Other topics on working out near you like bootcamps and barre exercises will be getting their own sections in this fitness guide too.
You can easily get a sweat in outside of the best gyms so the top outdoor recreation areas in the region will get a mention. And following all of that we will talk about where you can buy sporting goods and home gym equipment in your area.
There is a local fitness map at the end that will help you figure out where all of these places are located, plus you can look through more of our posts on this part of the country at this link if interested.
Best Gyms In Bryan & College Station
Here is our list of the best gyms in Bryan & College Station for working out:
- Kinetic Bodies at 7040 Coyote Run Rd
- Gold’s Gym at 3125 S Texas Ave
- Tru Fit Athletic Club at 1900 W Villa Maria Rd
- Snap Fitness at 4282 Boonville Rd #130
- Windy Sport & Fitness at 12700 SH 30 #201, College Station
- Polo Road Student Recreation Center at 322 Polo Rd #272, College Station
- Brazos Valley Barbell at 303 Dominik Dr, College Station
- FM Fitness at 5188 Straub Rd, College Station
- Innovative Fitness at 3024 Texas Ave S, College Station
- BoomFit at 3200 Longmire Dr, College Station
- Anytime Fitness at 951 William D, College Station
- Tone 360 Fitness Studio at 913 Harvey Rd #A, College Station
- Stone Co. Climbing at 777 Graham Rd, College Station
Polo Road Student Recreation center has a basketball court, indoor soccer field, racquetball courts, volleyball courts, and an indoor pool for swimming laps. You can find another basketball court at Kinetic Bodies.
Kinetic Bodies, FM Fitness, and Tru Fit Athletic Club have workout bootcamp programs. Tone 360 Fitness Studio, Tru Fit Athletic Club, Stone Co. Climbing, Innovative Fitness, and Brazos Valley Barbell offer yoga, zumba, and other cardio dance classes.
A few good 24 hour gyms near you are Brazos Valley Barbell, Snap Fitness, and Anytime Fitness. Stone Co. Climbing is a rock-climbing gym and if you need someone to watch your little ones while you work out childcare is provided at Tone 360 Fitness Studio and BoomFit.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
There are many great spinning and indoor cycling classes for cardio near here and some of the best are:
- Piranha Fitness Studio at 315 College Ave
- The Cycle Station Fitness Studio at 707 Texas Ave
Indoor cycling and spinning classes also take place at Anytime Fitness, Gold’s Gym Bryan, and Tru Fit Athletic Club.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
Fighting is also great cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms in your area are:
- Brazos Valley MMA & Fitness at 1500 Harvey Rd #2002
- Bryan College Station Boxing Club at 107 #E MLK Jr St
- Longoria Boxing Club at 101 W 29th St
- 9Round at 2216 Texas Ave #S
Windy Sport and Fitness, Polo Road Student Rec Center, and Tru Fit Athletic Club from our initial best gyms in your area listalso offer boxing and mixed martial arts classes.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Bryan & College Station
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios in Bryan & College Station like:
- Genesis Yoga at 111 E 27th St #302
- Yoga Pod at 3995 Hwy 6 #100
- Hotworx at 1902 Texas Ave S
- The Bridge Yoga BCS at 702 University Dr
- Studio Yoga at 305 N Parker Ave #U 112
- Club Pilates at 910 William #D
Yoga classes can also be found at Tru Fit Athletic Club, Stone Co. Climbing, and Innovative Fitness. We hope you understand that there are far too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know exactly what you are after. The above studios should cover just about all of your needs.
College Station Fit Body Boot Camp at 4099 Hwy 6 #S is a good option, plus Kinetic Bodies and Tru Fit Athletic Club have bootcamp workouts.
The Dance Barre at 1865 Briarcrest Drive is a good dedicated studio while Tru Fit Athletic Club and Tone 360 Fitness Studio also offer barre fitness classes.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
You can workout pretty much anywhere so you don’t always have to go to the gym. Many people prefer to run or ride bikes when the weather is nice and some great places for outdoor recreation and fitness are:
- Veterans Park Loop
- Austin’s Colony Park
- Jumping World
- Lick Creek Park
- Park Hudson Trail
- Travis Bryan Municipal Park
- Spring Creek Greenbelt
- Wolf Pen Creek Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Bryan & College Station
Academy Sports + Outdoors at 2511 Earl Rudder Freeway is a good place to buy sporting goods.
Home Gym Equipment Near You
We are not aware of any home gym and fitness equipment stores in your area. Just so you know we have also covered:
- Pilates, Barre, Boxing & Spinning in Houston
- Pilates, Barre, Boxing & Spinning in Austin
- Pilates, Barre, Boxing & Spinning in Dallas & Ft Worth
- Pilates, Barre, Boxing & Spinning in Corpus Christi
Enjoy Working Out At Bryan & College Station Gyms
Now that you have read about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. By the way, if you notice anything out of date on this page or if you have any of your own fitness tips to share please tell us in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Bryan & College Station or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.