Last updated on June 16th, 2021
The best gyms in Vail, Aspen, and Breckenridge as well as everything we know about working out near you will be covered in detail right here. We know your time is valuable so we will get you in and out as quick as we can.
To get things going we will dive right in to the best gyms in Vail, Aspen, and Breckenridge. Once they are out of the way we will mention the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes, plus our favorite local boxing and MMA gyms.
- 1 Best Gyms In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
- 2 Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
- 3 Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
- 4 Yoga & Pilates Studios In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
- 5 Workout Bootcamps
- 6 Barre Exercises
- 7 Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
- 8 Buy Sporting Goods In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
- 9 Home Gym Equipment Near You
We certainly won’t want to leave out the best pilates and yoga studios near you either. As the post goes on we will cover other topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises.
We all may love going to the gym but it isn’t the only place to work out and we have lengthy list of outdoor recreation areas where you can get all kinds of great cardio. To end things the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment will be listed.
You may also be interested in reading our other posts on cities around the Midwest that you can find there.
Best Gyms In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
Here is our list of the best gyms in Vail, Aspen, and Breckenridge for working out:
- Vail Racquet Club at 4695 Vail Racquet Club Dr
- Vail Athletic Club at 352 E Meadow Dr #3
- Jean Robert’s Gym at 720 E Hyman Ave, Aspen
- Aspen Recreation Center at 0861 Maroon Creek Rd
- The Aspen Club at 430 W Main St
- Breckenridge Recreation Center at 880 Airport Rd
- CrossFit Breckenridge at 1805 Airport Rd #b-1a
- French Creek Gym at 196 Huron Rd #102, Breckenridge
If you are trying to find a pool to swim in you can go to Vail Racquet Club, Jean Robert’s Gym, the Aspen Recreation Center, or the Breckenridge Recreation Center. Vail Athletic Club, Jean Robert’s Gym, the Aspen Recreation Center and the Breckenridge Recreation Center should have indoor rock climbing walls.
The Vail Racquet Club, Vail Athletic Club, Aspen Recreation Center, and Breckenridge Recreation Center also have group zumba classes. For a 24 hour gym try French Creek in Breckenridge.
We are not aware of any options for childcare while you work out in the area.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes
These local indoor cycling and spinning classes can be a great way to enjoy your cardio:
- PeloDog Indoor Cycling at 101 Fawcett Rd #145, Avon
- Cyclebar at 535 E Hyman Ave, Aspen
- Psycle 9600 at 505 S Main St #C6, Breckenridge
The Vail Racquet Club Health & Fitness Club, Vail Athletic Club, The Aspen Club, Breckenridge Recreation Center, and French Creek Gym all offer group spinning classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms Near You
Fighting is also great cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms near you are:
- Aspen MMA at 1460 E Valley Rd #12, Basalt
- Hybrid Nation Martial Arts at 150 E Beaver Creek Blvd A105, Avon
- Inyodo Martial Arts at 0101 Fawcett Rd #140, Avon
- Summit County Jiu Jitsu at 842 N Summit Blvd #29, Frisco
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios in Vail Aspen Breckenridge like:
- Sunshine Massage Studio at 616 W Lionshead Cir #300D
- Anahata Yoga Co at 122 Main St, Minturn
- Aspen Shakti at 535 E Hyman Ave
- O2 Aspen at 408 S Mill St
- Arjuna Yoga at 517 E Hopkins Ave, Aspen
- Meta Yoga Studios at 118 S Ridge St #5/6, Breckenridge
- Bhava Yoga at 505 S Main St #A5, Breckenridge
- Spheeris Pilates at 106 N French St, Breckenridge
You can also try out the group yoga and pilates classes at the Breckenridge Recreation Center, The Vail Racquet Club Health & Fitness Club, or Vail Athletic Club.
Jean Robert’s Gym, Aspen Recreation Center, The Aspen Club, and French Creek Gym all have yoga classes. With so many varieties of poses and techniques these days like vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or more and we really don’t know what you are after.
The links to the above studios should help you choose the right option for your own personal needs.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to workout bootcamps and you can find some here like:
Jean Robert’s Gym also has boot camp programs.
Barre exercises are getting more popular by the day and good places to try them out are:
More group barre workout classes are available at The Vail Racquet Club Health & Fitness Club, Vail Athletic Club, and the Breckenridge Recreation Center.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation
Obviously this area of the country is just loaded with great nature and good places for outdoor recreation near you would be:
- Gore Creek
- Eagle River
- Brush Creek
- Colorado River
- Piney River Ranch
- Vail Nordic Center
- Nottingham Lake
- Vail Nature Center
- Holy Cross Wilderness Area
- Arkansas River
- Blue River
- Lower Mohawk Lake
- Carter Park
- Vail Pass Path
- Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Dillon Marina
- Mountain Angler
- Lake Dillon
Buy Sporting Goods In Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge
You may need to buy some things that will help you workout or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Vail, Aspen, and Breckenridge are:
- Blue River Sports Ski & Snowboard Rental at 600 South Park Ave
- Alpine Sports North at 435 North Park Ave
- AMR Ski & Board Shop at 400 North Park Avenue #9A
- A Racer’s Edge at 114 E Lincoln Ave
- Main Street Sports at 411 S Main St #23
- Ridden at 520 S Main St
- Christy Sports at 213 N Main St
Home Gym Equipment Near You
Design 2b Fit at 379 Stallion Circle in the Snowmass Village is a good place to buy home gym equipment. In case you might be interested in our:
- Denver Gym & Fitness Guide
- Colorado Springs Gym & Fitness Guide
- Boulder Gym & Fitness Guide
- Albuquerque Gym & Fitness Guide
Enjoy Working Out At Vail, Aspen, & Breckenridge Gyms
Now that you know about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you your confidence should be sky high. It would be quite helpful if you could share your own local fitness tips or let us know if we got anything wrong in the comments.
Have fun visiting the best gyms in Vail Aspen Breckenridge or working out in whatever way you enjoy the most.