Hello and welcome to our post on the best gyms in Geneva. Our goal is to share as much info as we can about working out near you in as short amount of a time as possible.
Since the majority of you are here for the best Geneva gyms we will list and discuss them first. Once they are out of the way we will move on to the best studios for spinning or indoor cycling classes as well as our favorite boxing and MMA gyms in your area.
Pilates and yoga studios near you will come next and we are sure plenty of you are here to learn more about them. Other trending subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will get their own sections as well.
When the weather is nice you may prefer to work out under the sun so the top outdoor recreations areas in the area will get a shout out. And finally the best stores to buy sporting goods or home gym equipment in your area will take us out of here.
You can click here to read through more of our posts on Europe.
Best Gyms In Geneva
Here is our list of the best gyms in Geneva for working out:
- Harmony Fitness at Route des Jeunes 10
- NonStop Gym Servette at Rue du Grand-Pré 58
- Wellness Sport Club at Rue Jean-Ant.-Gautier 12
- Activ Fitness at Rue de Lausanne 20, Cygnes
- Holmes Place at Rue du Rhône 50
- Pure Sports Club at Route de Florissant 13
- Let’s Go Fitness at Rue de Monthoux 4
- Country Club at Route de Collex 47, Bellevue
- Pan Structure at 18 Chemin des Batailles
- Planet Climbing at Ave des Morgines 10, Petit-Lancy
NonStop Gym Servette is a 24 hour gym near you for those who need access any time day or night. Wellness Sport Club and Country Club both have a pool if you want to swim laps, and the Country Club also has a tennis court.
Pan Structure and Planet Climbing are two of the top indoor climbing gyms in the country. Harmony Fitness and Holmes Place can both provide childcare while you workout.
Harmony Fitness has zumba and aqua zumba classes, while Holmes Place has group zumba classes and other aerobic dance classes.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
Urbanride at Rue Sautter 15 is the best indoor cycling studio we know of in the area. Other options for group spinning classes are Pure Sports Club and Holmes Place from our initial best gyms in your area list.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
Fighting can be another great way to get some cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms in Geneva are:
- Martial Arts Academy at Rue Jean-Charles Amat 12
- Genki Gym at Rue Daubin 25
- Geneva Self Defense Boxing Systema at Rue des Minoteries 11
- Olympic Boxing Club at Rue Maunoir 5
- Massar Gym at Rue Caroline 18
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Geneva
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios near you to get your fitness in like:
- Colife Nations Yoga & Pilates at Chemin des Colombettes 6
- Yoga Lab at Rue Charles-Humbert 10
- So Ham Yoga Studio at Rue des Maraîchers 5
- Bikram Yoga Geneva at Rue de la Ferme 7
- Yoga Flame at Galerie Jean-Malbuisson 15
- Swiss Yoga Pilates at 24 Rue Adrien-Lachenal
- Speak in Silence at Rue Viollier 2
Additional group yoga classes are available at Planet Climbing and probably more of the spots from our initial best Geneva gyms list as well. The thing is, there are far too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know exactly what you are after.
The links to the above studios should help you end up in the right place.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to workout bootcamps and some of the best in your area are:
- Yes Bootcamp at Rue Merle-d’Aubigné 26
- Studio/11 Personal Training at Rue Maunoir 7
- Zimfit at Park Moynier
Swiss Yoga Pilates from the local yoga and pilates studio list also has barre exercise classes.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
Sometimes you may want to try hiking, riding bikes, or just being active at one of these outdoor recreation areas:
- Mont Salève
- Lake Geneva & Trail
- La Vallée Blanche
- Perle du Lac
- Pointe Helbronner
- Ultra-trail du Mont Blanc
- Bastions Park
- Parc de la Grange
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Geneva
You may need to buy some things that will help you work out or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Geneva are:
- Ochsner Sport at Rue du Marché 10
- Basket House at Rue Adolphe-Tschumi 8
- Hofstetter Sports at Rue de la Corraterie 12-14
- Univers-Sports SA at Rue de la Servette 52
- Decathlon Les Cygnes at Rue de Lausanne 16-20
- Technosurf Proshop at Route de Colovrex 15, Le Grand-Saconnex
Home Gym Equipment
Hammer Equipement Fitness located at Rue de l’Arquebuse 14 is a good local store to buy home gym equipment. Don’t forget the above sporting goods stores in your area will also probably have some.
By the way we have also written about:
Enjoy Working Out At Geneva Gyms
Well guys, for the time being that is pretty much all we know. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next.
Our readers would really appreciate it if you would let us know if we said anything incorrect or if you could share your own local fitness tips in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Geneva or working out in whichever way you prefer.