Over the next few minutes you will be going on a deep dive into the best gyms in Fayetteville, Arkansas and everything you need to know about fitness and working out near you. It won’t take us long cover the full spectrum for you.
The best gyms in Fayetteville will be the topic of our first section, but after that we still will have a lot to get to. We will talk about the best places to go for spinning and indoor cycling, as well as the best boxing and MMA gyms you will find in your area.
Up next we will get into the best pilates and yoga studios near you. Other topics on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises will be covered as the post goes along.
Of course you don’t always need to go to the gym to get a sweat in so some of the top outdoor recreation areas in the city and around Arkansas will be listed as well. And following all of that we will talk about where you can buy sporting goods and home gym equipment in your local area.
Don’t leave before you see our area map towards the end that has all of these spots pinned, and you are also welcome to check out our other posts on the Midwest at that link if you are interested.
Best Gyms In Fayetteville
Here is our list of the best gyms in Fayetteville for working out:
- Fayetteville Athletic Club at 2920 E Zion Rd
- UREC at University of Arkansas, 155 Stadium Dr
- Fitness One at 2736 W McMillan Dr
- Clubhaus Fitness Mount Sequoyah at 150 N Skyline Dr
- Ozark Iron Gym at 1010 E Rolling Hills Dr
- Planet Fitness at 3300 W Grove Dr
- The Jones Center at 922 E Emma Ave, Springdale
- Ozark Climbing Gym at 875 E Robinson Ave, Springdale
- Snap Fitness Rogers at 2600 W Pleasant Crossing Dr #50, Rogers
Fayetteville Athletic Club has basketball courts, swimming pools, and racquetball courts plus numerous fitness classes including spinning, yoga, barre, and pilates. Childcare while you work out is also possible.
UREC at the University of Arkansas has basketball courts, indoor rock climbing walls, swimming pools, and racquetball courts. Facilities and programs are only offered to university students and UREC members.
Fitness One has basketball court, racquetball courts, saltwater lap pool, and offers childcare. The Jones Center has swimming pools, basketball courts, runway bike-park, ice arena, and gymnasium. They also offer ballet and judo classes.
If the name doesn’t fill you in there is also an indoor rock climbing wall at Ozark Climbing Gym. Zumba classes are available at Fayetteville Athletic Club, UREC, and The Jones Center and all three offer other cardio dance classes too.
Anyone that is searching for a 24 hour gym near you can head to Clubhaus Fitness Mount Sequoyah, Planet Fitness, and Snap Fitness Rogers.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
We aren’t aware of any dedicated spinning or indoor cycling classes but Fayetteville Athletic Club, UREC, Fitness One, Clubhaus Fitness Mount Sequoyah, The Jones Center, and Hotworx from our other lists all provide group spinning classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
Fighting can be another great way to get some cardio and the best boxing and MMA gyms in Fayetteville are:
- Fayetteville Fitness Kickboxing at 1822 N Crossover Rd
- 9Round Fitness at 1267 Steamboat Dr #1
- Fayetteville Krav Maga at 1700 N College Ave
- Fayetteville Martial Arts at 16 W Township St #A
- Fayetteville Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at 1200 Garland Ave
- Inferno Martial Arts Springdale at 5320 W Sunset Ave #155, Springdale
- Straightright Boxing & Fitness at 2100 Turner St #A2, Springdale
- Inferno Martial Arts Rogers at 2603 W Pleasant Grove Rd #115, Rogers
- 9Round Fitness at 5001 W Pauline Whitaker Pkwy #125, Rogers
You can also try out the kickboxing classes at UREC.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Fayetteville
There are also many good yoga and pilates studios near you to get your fitness in like:
- Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center at 1949 Green Acres Rd
- Trailside Yoga & Beyond at 600 W Center St
- Hotworx at 3484 W Wedington Dr #3
- YogaGypsy at 1110 Mathias Dr, Springdale
- Bee Well Yoga at 5208 W Village Pkwy #8, Rogers
Yoga classes can also be found at Fayetteville Athletic Club, UREC, Fitness One, Clubhaus Fitness Mount Sequoyah, and The Jones Center. Fayetteville Athletic Club is a good place to find pilates classes in your area too.
As much as we would like to give more detail there are just way too many varieties of poses and techniques like vinyasa, hot, bikram hatha flow, ashtanga, power and many more for us to know exactly what each and every one of you are after. Take the links to the above studios if you are searching for any specific style or technique.
Those who need a little extra motivation can get it by going to workout bootcamps and some of the best in town are:
- Burn Boot Camp at 2668 E Citizens Dr
- Orangetheory Fitness at 100 E Joyce Blvd #107
- Burn Boot Camp – Springdale at 7321 W Sunset Ave, Springdale
- D1 Training Rogers at 4667 S Dixieland Rd #101, Rogers
Fayetteville Athletic Club also offers a local workout bootcamp program.
Another way to workout that is growing in popularity is barre exercises and you can find them near you at:
- barre3 at 1550 E Zion Rd
- Pure Barre at 3115 N College Ave
- Pure Barre Rogers at 2203 S Promenade Blvd #8140, Rogers
Fayetteville Athletic Club, UREC, and Hotworx also have barre classes.
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
As we mentioned before the gyms in Fayetteville are not the only places to workout. Many people prefer to run or ride bikes outside and some great places for outdoor recreation in this part of Arkansas and the surrounding area are:
- Razorback Regional Greenway
- Kessler Mountain Regional Park
- Bench Rock Nature Trail
- Pigeon Roost Trail
- Pedestal Rock
- Lake Lincoln Trails
- Devil’s Den State Park
- Ozark Mountain trails
- Finger Park Trail
- Lake Sequoyah Trailhead
- Gregory Park
- Markham Hill Nature Trails
- Clear Creek Trail
- Bayyari Park
- Lake Fayetteville Park
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Fayetteville
You may need to buy some things that will help you work out or visit the gym, and the best sporting goods stores in Fayetteville are:
- Southtown Sporting Goods at 4602 N College Ave
- Pack Rat Outdoor Center at 209 W Sunbridge Dr
- Uncle Sam’s Safari Outfitters at 1494 N College Ave
- Play It Again Sports at 3107 N College Ave
- Academy Sports + Outdoors at 3864 N Steele Blvd
- Jason’s Sport at 812 N Thompson St, Springdale
- Bass Pro Shops at 2300 S Promenade Blvd, Rogers
- Academy Sports + Outdoors at 3855 S 26th St, Rogers
- Caddies Shack at 100 N Dixieland Rd, Rogers
Play It Again Sports is a good place to buy or sell new and used sporting goods in your area.
Home Gym Equipment
Those sporting goods stores will likely have some home gym equipment, but you can also find more at:
- Your Total Fitness Shop at 2418 N Gregg Ave #12
- Push Pedal Pull at 2920 E Zion Rd
- Your Total Fitness Shop Rogers at 4608 W Walnut St #c, Rogers
Play It Again Sports and Academy Sports + Outdoors also sell home gym equipment near you. By the way we have also written about:
- Health Clubs & Fitness Centers in Tulsa
- Health Clubs & Fitness Centers in Little Rock
- Health Clubs & Fitness Centers in Kansas City
- Health Clubs & Fitness Centers in Shreveport
Enjoy Working Out At Fayetteville Gyms
Well guys, for now that is all the information that we have to share with you. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back often to update this page so that these lists stay fresh.
If you think anything is incorrect or if you have any of your own local fitness tips to add please use the comments at the bottom of this post to let us know. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Fayetteville, Arkansas or working out in whichever way you prefer.