Last updated on June 2nd, 2021
Today we want to discuss the best gyms in Cape Coral as well as everything we know about working out near you. We will also be covering Fort Myers in depth, as well as some other smaller suburbs like Naples.
Our first section will be all about the best gyms in Cape Coral and Fort Myers. Once they are out of the way we will mention all the places you can go for spinning or indoor cycling classes, plus the best boxing and MMA gyms in town.
The best pilates and yoga studios near you definitely will need to get a shout out. Plus we will discuss other subjects on working out like bootcamps and barre exercises.
For those who prefer to work out under the sun instead of the gym we have a lengthy list of outdoor recreation areas for you to choose from. And to wrap everything up we will list the best Cape Coral and Fort Myers stores to buy home gym equipment and sporting goods.
In case you were interested you can read more of our posts on cities around the Southeast there.
Best Gyms In Cape Coral & Fort Myers
When you are ready to work out the best gyms in Cape Coral and Fort Myers are:
- Healthy Life Center at 609 SE 13th Ct
- Mid-Cape Fitness at 1242 SW Pine Island Rd #26
- Around The Clock Fitness at 1140 Ceitus Ter #8
- Health & Strength Gym at 1722 Del Prado Blvd S #11
- Esporta Fitness at 2301 Del Prado Blvd S
- Planet Fitness at 1502B Del Prado Blvd S
- Anytime Fitness at 2708 Santa Barbara Blvd
- Southern Starz Gymnastics at 915 SE 14th Pl
- Around the Clock Fitness at 1755 Boy Scout Dr, Fort Myers
- Iron DNA Fitness at 1900 Trailwinds Dr, Fort Myers
- LA Fitness at 10058 Gulf Center Dr, Fort Myers
- Anytime Fitness at 9211 College Pkwy, Fort Myers
Both of the Around The Clock Fitness locations and well as Planet Fitness and Anytime Fitness are 24 hour gyms near you. Those who want both a pool and basketball court would enjoy the Healthy Life Center.
For group zumba or aerobic dance classes you can go to both Around The Clock Fitness locations or Health & Strength Gym. Around the Clock Fitness and Southern Starz Gymnastics can provide childcare while you workout.
Southern Starz Gymnastics has an indoor rock climbing wall.
Spinning & Indoor Cycling Classes Near You
To get your cardio in head to indoor cycling and spinning classes near you like:
- Cycle Station at 9280 College Parkway #1-2, Fort Myers
- Cycle Guroo at 2236 Logan Blvd N #502, Naples
- Cyclebar at 9118 Strada Pl #8105, Naples
Both Around The Clock Fitness locations and Health & Strength Gym also offer group spinning classes.
Boxing & MMA Gyms
If you have dreams of being the next world champion these boxing and MMA gyms may help get you that belt:
- Kontrol Room Martial Arts & Fitness at 211 Hancock Bridge Pkwy #3
- Martial Arts University at 110 NE 2nd Pl #409
- Vickery Jiu-Jitsu & MMA at 1469 Colonial Blvd #130, Fort Myers
- Fight Zone at 7091 Pinnacle Dr, Fort Myers
- The Grounds MMA at 20451 S Tamiami Trail #8, Estero
You can find more group cardio boxing classes at both Around The Clock Fitness locations.
Yoga & Pilates Studios In Cape Coral
You can also head to one of these yoga or pilates studios near you:
- Cape Coral Yoga & Pilates at 1202 SE 8th Pl
- Florida Yoga Academy at 3046 Del Prado Blvd S #2B
- Golden Lotus Yoga Studio at 1530 SE 16th Pl
- Thrive Yoga & Wellness at 834 SE 46th Ln
- Yoga Bird at 1400 Colonial Blvd #61, Fort Myers
- Club Pilates at 13211 McGregor Blvd #102-2, Fort Myers
- Puh-la-teez Pilates Studio at 9681 Gladiolus Dr #207, Fort Myers
More group yoga classes are available at Healthy Life Center, Mid-Cape Fitness, and Health & Strength Gym. We don’t know if you prefer vinyasa, hatha flow, hot, bikram, power, ashtanga or other popular techniques so look around the links to those studios and find the right one for your needs.
One of these workout bootcamps may just give you that kick in the butt you need:
- H2 Health & Fitness at 1025 Santa Barbara Blvd #8
- Burn Boot Camp at 6810 Shoppes at Plantation Dr, Fort Myers
Both Around The Clock Fitness locations and Iron DNA Fitness also offer workout bootcamps.
Barre exercises get more popular by the day and in this town you can find them at:
- Pure Barre at 7381 College Pkwy #100, Fort Myers
- Pure Barre Estero at 21740 S Tamiami Trail #113, Estero
Best Places For Outdoor Recreation Near You
Now you know about the best gyms in Cape Coral or Fort Myers, but if you prefer to work out under the sun these outdoor recreation are great for hiking, running, or riding bikes.
- 8 Bike Routes
- Rotary Park Environment Center
- Four Freedom Parks/Bernice Braden Park
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
- Sirenia Vista Environmental Park
- Caloosahatchee River
- Yacht Club Community Park
- Jaycee Park
- Eagle Skate Park
- Bunche Beach Preserve
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
Where To Buy Sporting Goods In Cape Coral
When you need some new gear or equipment try one of these sporting goods stores:
- JP Sports at 2323 Del Prado Blvd #10
- The Run Shoppe at 1407 Cape Coral Pkwy E
- Re-Rigged Outdoor Gear Exchange at 1520 SE 46th Ln #B
- Run Shoppe at 6900 Daniels Pkwy, Fort Myers
- Bartley’s Sporting Goods at 2555 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- Dick’s Sporting Goods at 4977 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- Play It Again Sports at 11620 S Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
Those who want to buy or sell new and used sporting good in Fort Myers can do so at Play it Again Sports.
Home Gym Equipment
Ffl Equipment Sales at 7830 Drew Circle #3 in Fort Myers is a good place to buy home gym equipment near you. Plus there will be plenty more at some of the above sporting goods stores.
By the way we have also written about:
- Gyms and working out in Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- Gyms and working out in Miami
- Gyms and working out in Orlando
- Gyms and working out in Jacksonville
Enjoy Working Out At Cape Coral Gyms
We wish we had more to offer but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those gyms, spinning classes, yoga studios, outdoor recreation spots, and places to buy equipment for working out near you you should feel a lot better about what comes next. We will be back often to update this page so that these lists stay current.
Please share your own local fitness tips or let us know if we got anything wrong in the comments. Have fun visiting the best gyms in Cape Coral and Fort Myers or working out in whichever way you prefer.